Okay, we're not leaving right this minute, but the balloon went in at 4:30 p.m. and I'm having regular contractions but they aren't hurting. Now it's just a waiting game....will I go into labor sometime tonight? Will my water break? I don't know! I wish I did! If nothing else, I just show up at the hospital at 4 a.m. tomorrow and should be dilated to about a 4 (according to my doctor.) I've had butterflies all day, I can't believe it's time. Now I just have to try to sleep.
Thanks so much everybody, for all the well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers! I am feeling pretty good about everything, and I hope the positive thinking is helping. I know my sisters will put up a post or two to let you know what's happening.
So, a few random things:
1. The baby was estimated at 7 lbs 5 oz on Oct 28th, so about a week before her birth. (And yes, whew, they did confirm that it's a girl.) We'll see how accurate her weight turns out to be.
2. I had to run into the dermatologist and have some Basal Cell Carcinoma frozen off my chest on Friday. This is a first for me, (although my grandpa and mom have had little bits of skin cancer taken off) but I didn't feel worried at all (too distracted maybe?) I know it must have been those 2-3 years of tanning beds in college that did me in. Anyway, don't forget your sunscreen people!
3. Kalia has been going through some intense separation anxiety the last few weeks. Part of her is probably noticing the changes that are happening, and she can probably feel it in the air, (and the other part of it, according to google, may just be her age.) Anyway, she has been soooo clingy, and she's also starting to throw out a little attitude here and there. Maybe I should have had these kids 12 months apart instead of 14 and a half. Oh well, maybe somehow in a backwards way she will snap OUT of it when she gets a new sib! There's my positive thinking again.
Okay, that's all for now. Til next time...!!!
Thanks so much everybody, for all the well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers! I am feeling pretty good about everything, and I hope the positive thinking is helping. I know my sisters will put up a post or two to let you know what's happening.
So, a few random things:
1. The baby was estimated at 7 lbs 5 oz on Oct 28th, so about a week before her birth. (And yes, whew, they did confirm that it's a girl.) We'll see how accurate her weight turns out to be.
2. I had to run into the dermatologist and have some Basal Cell Carcinoma frozen off my chest on Friday. This is a first for me, (although my grandpa and mom have had little bits of skin cancer taken off) but I didn't feel worried at all (too distracted maybe?) I know it must have been those 2-3 years of tanning beds in college that did me in. Anyway, don't forget your sunscreen people!
3. Kalia has been going through some intense separation anxiety the last few weeks. Part of her is probably noticing the changes that are happening, and she can probably feel it in the air, (and the other part of it, according to google, may just be her age.) Anyway, she has been soooo clingy, and she's also starting to throw out a little attitude here and there. Maybe I should have had these kids 12 months apart instead of 14 and a half. Oh well, maybe somehow in a backwards way she will snap OUT of it when she gets a new sib! There's my positive thinking again.
Okay, that's all for now. Til next time...!!!
13 comments:
Oh Yeah! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see her!
I'm praying everything goes well and that you can have a successful VBAC. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to see your new little angel.
Ahhhhh! I am so excited. I will be checking your blog all day! Seriously, is there anything more exciting or fulfilling than welcoming these special spirits into our families! By they way, you look beautiful! Pregnant bellies look so much cuter now that I am no longer pregnant. Ha ha! I hope everything goes perfectly! I will be praying for you. Yay! Congrats. I can't wait!
Good luck with the birth, with the baby, and with Kalia.
Good luck today! I will be checking in on you!
I am anxious to hear how everything goes with the birth! I really hope that everything goes well and that you are able to do the vbac. Post soon!
I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear the news!!!! I'll be thinking about you.
Good luck if you haven't already had the babe! Can't wait to see pics and hear all the details.
Good luck Heather! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. And may I just say, you look fantastic!
Good luck! Hope things go smoothly for you!
Good luck I cant wait to see pictures!
Hope that you were able to have a successful VBAC! Hope everything went smoothe with no complications! Wishing you all the very best.
Post a Comment