It was everything I hoped it would be-- and a lot more. I think every muscle in my body is sore, but this recovery is a million times easier than a c-section. HOORAY for everything and everybody and I am so happy. I'll have the whole story for you later.

Here's my awesome doctor and my wonderful nurse. They made such a huge difference, I love them!

Kalia is doing good so far with her baby sister. She's only stepped on her once and almost pulled off her cord once (below.) Look at the double chin on that little chub.

A rare moment awake.

She's a sleepy head for now.

LINK TO KALIA'S NEWBORN PICTURES:
40 comments:
Heather, she's absolutely adorable. I'm glad you made it home okay (I'm assuming that's where you are, anyway). I can't wait for the story.
What a cutie! I'm glad this delivery was easier than the last. Congrats!
Holy hair! And it's so dark! What a cutie. Glad you guys are doing okay.
What a beautiful baby! She does look a lot like her big sister! Congrats! I am so GLAD that it was a better experience for you! My second was a lot easier than my first...I think because we know what to expect :)
Can't wait to hear the story and see more pictures.
BTW I got the pictures done at Kiddie Kandids.
SO CUTE! Congratulations you guys! I totally want to hear the birth story. Hopefully I can have a successful v-bac too whenever the next one comes :). I'm so glad that everything went well. She is so precious. I can totally see Kalia. ...I love her double chin....too cute!
My heart just melted....she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
2 beautiful beautiful beautifuls!! Be PROUD!
How cute! She totally looks like Kalia! I'm glad everything went well!
She's beautiful! What a little chubber face!! SOOOO CUTE! Can't wait to hear the story!
Heather she is so precious! I don't know if it's because I love you so much but just seeing pictures of her I love her sooooo much already!!! It is probably that and the fact that I am extremely hormonal and pregnant. :) Who knows?! Anyway, congrats again, she really is so beautiful and I am so happy for you and your family!
She has so much dark hair...I had to look back at pictures of Kalia to see if her hair was that dark. So precious! I am excited that things went well for you and your family. Congrats!
Good idea Jamey, I'll put a link in there for easier access to compare to Kalia. They have some things in common, but then again also have their own little uniqueness.
what an adorable baby! She is too cute! And very happy for you that you were able to have a successful VBAC! Recovery will be so much easier and faster! Way to go!
So Beautiful!
Love the cheeks! She's a doll!
I wish my kids had that dark of hair! :)
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! SHE LOOKS SOOO MUCH LIKE KALIA. GLAD TO HEAR KALIA IS ADJUSTING WELL. GOOD LUCK BEING A MOM OF TWO IS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!
Congratulations to you and Samuel and Kalia on the beautiful baby. She really is just perfect and darling, I love the chubby cheeks! I'm happy for you that the birth was a wonderful and successful vbac. Congrats again!
She is beautiful! And I can't believe all of her hair! Congratulations!!
Oh, she is beautiful! Congrats on getting her here and not having to do another c-section. You've got two beautiful babes on your hands...I hope your recovery continues to go so well!
What a little angel! Glad the recovery is going so well for you!
Congratulations Heather! She's beautiful! She looks SO much like Kalia's baby pictures to me in the one where she is awake, wow. She's precious.
Can't wait to hear more details! Wish we didn't live in different states or I'd bring over dinner. . .
yeah, i've been checking every hour waiting for pictures! she is darling. what are you eating to get so much hair on your babies?? Love it!! you all look great, can't wait to watch her grow---rest!
yeah, i've been checking every hour waiting for pictures! she is darling. what are you eating to get so much hair on your babies?? Love it!! you all look great, can't wait to watch her grow---rest!
Oh Heather! I really do want to squeeze her! She is so cute! I am so sorry I couldnt stay and hold her last night... I had the kids in the car!! But I will be back over to hold her!! you let me know if you need anything at all!!
You two make cute babies, good work! And all that hair! Andi didn't have that much hair at a year!
Happy Birthday little one! It's a great day to be born!! :)
She's such a pretty little thing. Love how chubby she is. I'm can't wait to hear the details of her birth!
Congratulations!!! Wow! She looks like Kalia!!! What a pretty thing. Can't wait to hear all about it. Good job, mama!
Congratulations!!! I will just echo everyone else by saying she is BEE-U-TIFUL! And that hair! and the cheek bones! You guys make good babies!
Congrats! She sure is a cutie and I can definitely see family resemblences. Can't wait to hear more about her arrival.
She's gorgeous Heather! Makes you wonder how big she would have been if they had let you go to your due date. They took Michael 2 weeks early and he was 8 lbs 1 oz. I bet this baby would have been over 9 lbs like Kalia too.
I love her hair. Averi would be jealous! You two make beautiful babies. Congrads'
WHAT A GORGEOUS BABY! I LOVE THE NAME---ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 3 LETTERS OF HER NAME! AND, OF COURSE, BIGLER IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME!
YOU SURE LOOK A LOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER IN SOME OF THE PICS! BEST TO YOU.
She sure is a beauty! Her face is so sweet and round and she has freakin' amazing hair!!!! I keep hoping one of my babies will have lots of hair...I know, fat chance. Can't wait to hear the whole story! Hope you are feeling good! You sure do have a beautiful family!
She is so beautiful, I love those cheeks. Good luck on your recovery.
Good night....33 comments...Ihope you get this one! ;) Congrats on your new bundle. She is soo sweet and really does look like Kalia...just more hair! I'm so glad you were able to not have a csection. I'm so excited for you guys and remember....I've been where you are...any advice needed or venting needed with NO judgement when you'd like to run for the hills...you let me know! ;) Love ya
Congratulations Heather! I'm so happy that you finally got your little one here. Awesome that you had a vbac too. Good luck with Kalia and the new baby. I hope you have help!:) The pictures are so precious. What a beautiful family you have!
She is beautiful Heather! I am so glad to hear that you and baby are doing well.
She is beautiful Heather! I am so glad to hear that you and baby are doing well.
She is seriously beautiful! Congrats again! I am soo happy for you guys! Oh and once you are feeling up to it we need to go out or hang out cause it would be fun!! Call if you need ANYTHING!
Congrats on another BEAUTIFUL baby girl!
Heather,
I don't have her books, but I heard her speak a few years ago and she was great.
Post a Comment