Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here's my little cheetah girl/kitty. I bought this last Halloween for $5 at Children's Place, hoping it would fit. I couldn't believe she left the ears on all night. This is at our ward party. The pictures from the real Halloween didn't come out very well (but picture this: a dum-dum sucker in each hand, and smeared black makeup EVERYWHERE.)
One of the decorations at the party was a life-sized witch (with warts and flashing eyes! She was scary looking! I couldn't believe Kalia wasn't scared of her.) She was stirring this cauldron that had dry ice (or something) making it look like it was boiling/steaming. Kalia loved it.

And if you want to hear Kalia's attempt at the witch's cackle, click on the movie below.

23 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

So stinking cute!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

very cute cheetah girl!

Jess said...

So, so so CUTE!

Sarah said...

You both look so cute!

Kat Clark said...

She is such a stinkin' doll face! I love her laughing with that witch she is so fun! BTW baby number two also looks very cute dressed up as a pumpkin! ;)

Mel said...

Kalia is sooooo beautiful. I can't wait to see what #2 looks like. Good luck this week. I will be thinking positive "having baby" thoughts.

Greg and Tammy said...

STOP YOURSELF!!! She is so adorable!! Good luck with the upcoming #2! Can't wait for the details.

Miranda said...

She is the cutest little kitty I've ever seen. Her laughing at the witch is too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

That costume is so cute! I love her flip flops with the little heel.

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

What a cute costume. Did she get lots of candy? I love your costume to.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh my goodness...Kalia looks sooooo dang cute!! And you Missy in that cute shirt...did you make that? It is darling! Time is flying by and next week you are gonna have a new one! YEAH! I am so happy and excited for you guys! Cant wait to see pics of the newest addition!!!

jaesi said...

dar. ling.

Emma said...

What a cute little kitty! I buy all of Andrina's costumes for the next year after Halloween too. Yesterday I got a cute costume for the baby at Old Navy for $2.00!

Tara and David said...

Love the flip flops! Good luck with baby #2. Happy thoughts!

Kevin and Emily said...

What a doll! She makes the perfect cheetah girl!!

Christa said...

so cute!! What a darling costume, I love it. Good luck with your delivery, I'll keep you in my prayers!!!

Becky Seymour said...

Love how you styled her hair, it is perfect! When did Kalia start getting lots of hair? Berk is still struggling with the hair, just curious. Your little pumpkin belly is so cute.

Lisha said...

Loved the witches cackle! Only a few more days until baby is here.
I am excited for you! Good luck with everything! I will be checking back daily.:)

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkin belly!!! And kalia is the cutest little cheetah girl ever!!

Wendi and Eric said...

Kalia is too cute for words!! And you look great Heather.

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh my goodness! She looks absolutely adorable!

Ann Mitchell said...

Soooo cute!!! And, I love your pumpkin shirt!
3 more days-yippeeee!!!

Staci said...

So cute. I love your pumpkin!