Thursday, November 06, 2008

She is here!

Baby Annalise arrived today at 11:24 am. weighing 7 pounds 15 oz. and 20 inches long. She has a lot of dark hair and looks like Kalia. Heather had a successful v-bac and she did so good, even though the dang epidural wore off. She will explain in detail I'm sure, but we are so happy that baby Annalise is here and doing good!

35 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Hooray! Congrats Heather! We are so excited for your growing family!!!

Jill said...

Woohooo!! Yeah for the V-BAC! You were so well prepared and positive, Heather! And, obviously since I have and Anna Lee, I LOVE the name. So pretty. Can't wait to see her and you and hear all about it.

Holly Woolsey said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!!

Tara and David said...

Oh Happy Day! Way to go Heather!

jaesi said...

YAYYYYYY! I cant WAIT to see her!
Congrats to the Biglers!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

Crystal said...

Hip hip! I love the name Annalise and am so happy to hear you had a successful VBAC. Can't wait to hear all abou it! I can't believe the docs were so close at estimating her weight!

Jess said...

Yay! Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Mik'L said...

Congrats! What a babe you are in your belly pics! Can't wait to hear all the details!

kristen said...

i'm so excited for you, congrats!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful name! I'm sure she will be a beautiful baby too! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

YEAH! Congrats Samual and Heather! I am so glad that sweet little thing is here! And congrats Heather on a succeful VBAC! You rock mamma! AND I LOVE Annalise...Annalise Bigler! Very cute! Cant wait to see pics!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Congrats! Cute cute name!

The Papa's said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her and you looked great in your belly pics. We'll miss ya' this weekend!!! Love ya'

Find The Time Mama said...

Congrats Heather! I hope you and your new bundle of joy are doing great!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your new little one. I bet she is beautiful. I love the name!

Julie said...

I love the name Annalise. We considered it for if our little one had been a girl. Congrats to you and your family! Can't wait for all the details!

Emma said...

YEAH! A BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!

Congrats on a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name!!
Can't wait to hear more.

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Cangrat! Welcome to the world Baby Annalise! I can't wait to see photos.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats Heather! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little lady! Love the name Annalise!

Becky Seymour said...

WOW!!! Congrats! I am sooo excited to see her!! :)

Traci said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy that you were able to have a successful vbac! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures.

Kevin and Emily said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for your beautiful family. What a beautiful name. Glad all went well. Can't wait to see pictures! (=

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats!! I cannot wait to meet her! Oh and... the apartment is clean and ready for you to come home!! also, your VT love you too!!!

Jamey said...

Yeah! Nice job! I bet that feels like such an accomplishment! You can do anything!

Tara and David said...

hey we changed our blog address to taradave.blogspot.com

The Leggs said...

Welcome Annalise!

Morgan said...

That's great!!! Congrats!

Meili said...

Congratulations on the new arrival Heather, Samuel & Kalia!

Heather, I hope you feel great soon!

Kristen said...

Congrats! Love the name, and I can't wait to see pictures. And good job on the Vbac!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys that she's finally here! Can't wait to see pictures!

Mrs. J said...

Yay BabyMama!! Congrats. We love you. Beautiful name. Can't wait to hear the details.

Annelise said...

many congratulations!! cant wait to see pictures of this gorgeous little girl. and i LOVE the name :P

Kevin and Emily said...

She is just beautiful. Congrats to your family!