I can't believe how fast the days go by...or the hours for that matter. I am spending almost every spare second (and there are never enough!) trying to finish my mom's Christmas present (turning
her blog into a Blurb book. Free shipping ends in 4 days.) It is taking FOREVER to put the comments in there, that's my one complaint about blurb. It doesn't do blogger comments. But I know my mom wants them in there.
We had a great, crazy week. Samuel's parents visited for a few days. We went to the Paris hotel and ate Crepes. If you haven't ever done that, MAKE IT A PRIORITY next time you come to Vegas. They are
phenomenal. And the atmosphere of the hotel is so romantic and Paris-like.
Funny story...
Kalia was running around and ran RIGHT SMACK into some lady (and fell down) and the lady felt so bad, she pulled out a $25 chip from the casino tables and gave it to her! We took it to the cashier and cashed it in. Thanks
Kalia! Your wildness paid off this time. Literally.

We had a lot of family in town for Thanksgiving, and so we made the most of it and blessed Annaliese on the 30
th. I was able to relax and it enjoy it more this time (I was so nervous during
Kalia's that something would go wrong, and I missed the whole Spirit of it.) It was a wonderful blessing...although I don't like this picture at all. Oh well.


I was especially glad that all my sisters (and their families) were there. That was a first, and made it even better.

Oh yeah, SAW TWILIGHT MOVIE! Went in with LOW EXPECTATIONS and came out very happy with it...even Edward. I did NOT think I'd like him, but I did. A lot. I want to read the book and see the movie again.
I had to post this picture because it was too cute. Thanksgiving at my aunt's house was crazy...about 50 people there? The cousins took a group bath...they all fit in one (big) tub! These hooded towels were adorable.

Annaliese weighed in at 10 lbs 8 oz at her last appointment (3 weeks old). I can't believe she gained 2 and 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks. But look at those cheeks...love it! She is still doing great, but has a fussy period around 10 or 11 almost every night. We are doing all the tricks! Swaddling, shushing, sucking...it works pretty good. We are loving this little chub so much, even with her
sqawky cry. :)
20 comments:
Heathers lookin GORGEOUS!!
cute cute beautiful daughters.
Crepes?!!! oh man...I want a strawberry one right this second....along with free money!
What a chunker! You are look so good! Love the bath pic!
Heather, you look awesome! And once again, your girls are beautiful!
Yes, you look so great! And your girls are both adorable!
The hooded towel picture is SO adorable! And Annaliese is looking so cute and chunky! What a pretty girl!
She is such a chunk! SO cute! And good job on making the blurb book. That's awesome. I made a book off of blurb for my parents and in-laws too, but it's just pics of the kids through 2008. You guys are all looking gorgeous, as always!
What a cute chunk! Her blessing dress was beautiful! Love the community tub and towels!
THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!!! I LOVE THE BLESSING DRESS! I ESPECIALLY LOVED THE BATH PICTURE!!! THAT SHOULD BE BLOWN UP, FRAMED, AND PUT IN YOUR MOM'S BATHROOM!!
I HAD A GIRL IN MY CLASS GO TO THE REAL PARIS LAST WEEK!!! SHE DID, HOWEVER, BRING ME A MAGNET FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER!!! SHE ALSO HAS A "TWILIGHT" DVD! FRANCE IS NOTORIOUS FOR BOOTLEGGING MOVIES!
What a fat chunk she is! I love it! (Im a sucker for chubby babies!) it was so nice to finally meet your mom on sunday! You whole family is so beautiful! I would have to agree the blessing was so sweet! that is really funny about kalia getting paid for smacking into a lady!! that bath picture reminds me of my moms house every sunday night is like that!!!
Pretty blessing pictures. I love the Blessing Day. Funny about Kalia getting 25 buckaroos! Way to go!
Missin' you. I can't wait for the day when we can afford a trip to Vegas to see you guys. You have such a beautiful family and I miss our visits so much.
That's awesome the lady pulled out a chip for her! And the towel picture is darling!
That's awesome the lady pulled out a chip for her! And the towel picture is darling!
Great post! I am so glad the blessing went well and that is the cutest post tub picture ever! I love those cheeks. I need to see her soon so I can pinch them. What if they go away soon? I will be so sad...
I always wanted my babies to be chunky. I love a chunky baby! The blessing was beautiful and how great your families could be there! I'll have to try those crepes sometime ;)
What was wrong with the picture of Allie exposing herself? :) I should've let KyKy get in, even though she had just taken a bath. She was sad to miss out on all the fun.
Beautiful Mommy = beautiful little girls!
And Kalia is making money in Vegas at such an early age? I don't know what to say! :)
I love the hooded towel picture! Those things are the greatest things ever!!! Annaliese is getting so big...is she starting to look a lot like Kalia or is it just me?
Your new little girl it too precious! Glad that blessing went well. How wonderful to have so much family around.
Oh man I wish I would have known about her blessing I would have sooo been there!! Were you able to make the soup? How did it turn out!! We need to get together when you are feeling up to it!! Miss ya oh and I have a little gift for Annaliese that I need to bring over!!!! :)
Post a Comment