
So...I have been wondering when Kalia's teeth are finally going to come in! She only has four on top and two on bottom....I THOUGHT! When I saw a little white back there I zoomed in and I realized she has a MOLAR in there! Where the heck did it come from? And when are all the others going to come? Those silly teeth. Looks like more are on the way too...
16 comments:
I am in a similar boat with Logan. For the longest time he had just the four in the very front. One day I noticed a molar poking through on the top. Next thing I knew there was another molar poking through (but on the bottom this time). Yesterday he finally cut one of his incisors. He waited so long to get them, and suddenly teeth are popping up left (not much happening on the right except for that incisor).
What a cute picture! I was always worried because my kids all got teeth so early. The grass is greener.
love that pic of her!
seriously... I want to eat her up right now!!! Love that face!
that is a great picture!!!!!!
she is ADORABLE!
She is so stinkin' cute! Try no teeth, yeah, not even one. What are they, Kalia and Jaysa, 3 days apart. I don't think you have anything to worry about! Great talking to ya, call more often. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Give some hugs and kisses to that new babe for me, can't wait to meet her! love ya :)
Hey usually the molars are the awful one to push thru...lucky for you!
Such a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl!
oh purple is soooo her. darling.
You can tell she is full of it just by looking at her :) Too cute!
and I'm totally loving your little chub, I can't believe she's gained that much already!! Gotta love a good eater!
Heather, she is such a doll. Hope that you are doing well.
What a cutie! Love the picture. I noticed that with Raylies 2 yr molars...we were at the drs for what I thought were ear infections...nope just teeth!
That is an adorable picture!
What a cute picture!
the same thing happened with my little guy! i was changing his diaper one day and he was yelling, and i saw two full blown molars in there! i had no idea he was even getting them.
you seriously have such beautfiul little girls!!! what a cutie pie :)
Post a Comment