Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Help Me Choose!

Well, a HUGE THANKS to my great friend Marylin who took some family pictures for us. She was great. She caught some really sweet moments on camera...here's a few faves (ok, more than a few...)









So...leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best for a Christmas card. Thanks for your help!!
(Ok, the above one is not really an option...but can you tell Kalia is DONE with pictures?)

A.
B.

C.
D.
E.
F.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

28 comments:

Jess said...

Those turned out cute! I would pick either A or D But that's just me:)

Tara and David said...

Way too cute, I like A...it is so cute of the baby and Kalia...which everyone will look at anyways! Good luck though they are all cute!

jaesi said...

darling.
I like them all. If I had to choose Id say D.

Emma said...

Most beautiful family ever!!
I'd say either E or D.

You look great Heather!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the one of Kalia hanging down and the look on your face. I can't remember, was Kalia dark as a baby?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

All cute, but I would choose A!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I would go A too, you can see faces better. I'm glad you have so many to choose from!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I would probably go with D.

HeatherB said...

These are such great pics! I ote for A.

The Isoms said...

All are really great pictures, but I think my favorite is D and then E.

kristen said...

I like A, C, E...happy choosing!!

Rachel said...

Heather-your hair is soooo long and beautiful! I love your family pictures. You've got two beautiful babes on your hands!

Kat Clark said...

For sure B! I don't know what all of these other people are talking about but it is definitely the most natural. Plus, I think you look the prettiest in that one. It is relaxed and genuine. I just think everyone looks good and that is always the most important part. Not the pose or the background but the looking good, that is what counts for sure!

Anonymous said...

i love them all... but if i had to choose one for a christmas card i would say a.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

K my faves are (B) where Kalia is holding her hands up like What?

Or (E)the one by the water with with Kalias finger in her mouth.

I do Love them all but those are my two faves! Good luck!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

I really like D.

Jamey said...

I like B & E - they are cute, and you see Kalia's true expressions. They all look great though. your hair is so long! How do you keep up with that, and two kids? :)

bundy family said...

D...Love it! You guys are such a pretty little family. I have two cute boys, you have two cute girls....Lets make them meet in about 19 years...sound good??

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

i like d the best

Crystal said...

You guys are so photogenic! Look how long your hair is! I miss having long hair. Only sometimes though :)

The Papa's said...

My vote is B...& then E. Cute girls, cute couple!!! You look fab, by the way!!!

Jill said...

You look so pretty in B. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

Jill said...

You look so pretty in B. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

Mrs. J said...

I like B and E.

Marylin said...

I am a bit partial to all of them :)

Greg and Tammy said...

You have probably already decided... but they are darling and my choice is B. You guys are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

D - I like them all.

Becky Seymour said...

do i have to choose just one...i love the colors in the one with you all in front of the pond....SO CUTE! You look amazing, as always!