Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Card

Here's what we did for the card. Thanks for all your votes. We went with the best background.
We sent out a Christmas letter too, but you already know my whole life, thus, nothing in it would be new to you. But if you're dying to read it, let me know. I'll send you one.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I was wondering how you would be able to choose with so many cute pics. What a beautiful family. Have a great Christmas!

The Papa's said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!! I really should be able to remember it cause Averi's is today!!! Hope it was great and hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

I love your christmas card. You have a beautiful family!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

It turned out FABULOUS! You are such a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

Very cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas and a comfortable save trip in the Pilot!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Love em and Yeah i want one!!!

Marylin said...

Hey lady you know I want one so send on my way!! :) I am sooo glad that you like your pictures so much! Merry Christmas and we have to get together when you get back!! Drive safe!!

Mandy said...

That is a perfect way to show so many cute ones. I love the chubby cheeks. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog picture! That is just the cutest thing ever!!!!! I hope I get one of those super cute cards!!!! It stays up all year...or till I get another one, whichever comes first! ;)

becca olsen said...

Hey Heather! We would love one! we are moving but our mail will be forwarded. so our address is 411 Hobron lane, honolulu, HI 96815! Merry Christmas! i love the pictures!