Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Two Years




Two years of love and LOTS of growth. January 30th, 2006...it all began.

Happy Anniversary to us.

20 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jamey said...

Time goes by so fast doesn't it!!! Congrats! Married life only gets better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary to a cute couple! Great pictures!

jaesi said...

Happy 2 years! so wonderful.

Crystal said...

Happy anniversary!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are so sweet!!! It looks like you have just recently been tagged, and I hope you don't mind again... But I am tagging you!!! Just go to my blog and follow the directions! have fun with it and Congrats!!!

kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nadine said...

happy anniversary! looks like its been a fun two years.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh CONGRATS you guys! Way to go!

Julie said...

Congratulations! It really does only get sweeter.

The Isoms said...

Happy 2 year anniversary!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cory said...

Happy anniversary!

Miranda said...

Congratulations to you!!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! Why did I think you guys had been married longer than that???

Heather B said...

I guess cause we only waited less than a year for me to get pregnant maybe?

Becky Seymour said...

Wow, what a beautiful bride you were Heather, but I wouldn't have thought it to be any different. Love your blog, love seeing your beautiful family, and I love all your cute movies of your baby!
Becky

Alyson said...

wahoo! happy anniversary!