I think that has been forefront of everyone's minds--he is now reunited with his dear wife who he missed so dearly. It is sad for us, but joyous for him!
How sweet...that picture touches my heart! He was an amazing man and has contributed so much to all our lives. He will be missed but I am so happy he is reunited with his wife! We LOVE you Pres. Hinkley!
How sweet...that picture touches my heart! He was an amazing man and has contributed so much to all our lives. He will be missed but I am so happy he is reunited with his wife! We LOVE you Pres. Hinkley!
7 comments:
darling. I love everyones tributes.
I think that has been forefront of everyone's minds--he is now reunited with his dear wife who he missed so dearly. It is sad for us, but joyous for him!
How sweet...that picture touches my heart! He was an amazing man and has contributed so much to all our lives. He will be missed but I am so happy he is reunited with his wife! We LOVE you Pres. Hinkley!
How sweet...that picture touches my heart! He was an amazing man and has contributed so much to all our lives. He will be missed but I am so happy he is reunited with his wife! We LOVE you Pres. Hinkley!
The kind of relationship they share is an example for all of us. I'm sure their reunion has been a joyous event!
that's the sweetest blog on President Hinkley I've seen yet. :)
Knowing he is with his sweet wife again makes it hard to be sad.
Post a Comment