Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Real Thing

Krystal here. Just talked to Samuel. Heather just had the epidural and they were waiting for another check to see how she's progressing. Hopefully she's feeling much better right about now. Tara and I will try to keep this thing updated throughout the night (Tara, call me and I'll give you Heather's info so you can post if it gets too late for me).

7 comments:

Mrs. J said...

GO HEATHER!!!! Can't wait to hear and see all about it!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Get ready to push lady!! hehe :) Thanks for the update Krystal!

jaesi said...

sisters are the best!!! Go Tara and Krystal....

Jess said...

Yipee! I'm so excited to see her! Thanks for keeping us posted!

The Isoms said...

Good luck Heather!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Morgan said...

Holy Cow! Here you go for reals!!! Hope everything is going great! Can't wait for the updates!

Julie said...

I just barely checked your blog this morning, and now I am not sure if I can leave it!!! Good Luck!! I can't wait!