Friday, August 10, 2007

For Old Times Sake

*I have a lot of time on my hands...this is like the 4th day in a row I've posted! Oh well.

Shoutout to the treehouse girls!! My freshman year of college I went to Dixie, but my mom encouraged me to have the "real" college experience by living with roommates, and somehow I got lucky enough to move into the "Treehouse", a 7-bedroom house with 10 other girls. Life was like one big party, I'm amazed we passed any classes. We are all married now, and still in touch, (Angie K. and Aly L. are two that have blogs, we're working on the other 8!) Here was our Christmas tree and gift exchange party. Love you girls! Start a blog!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

wonderful! that seems like yesterday, but when i think about all of the life that has happened since there it seems like forever ago! ang and i had such a great time reminiscing over lunch the other day. she promised to post some of her funny journal entries, which i hope she does soon.

long live the treehouse girls!

Mel said...

Was one of those girls a Copier? A few faces looked familiar to me.

Heidi said...

I was trying to see if I recognzied any of your old roomates. I think I knew a couple of them. I'm getting so anxious to know how you are feeling, how things are progressing etc. I wanted to comment briefly on your anxiety for delivery. The hospital is my favorite part. I've had 3 babies and just love delivery if you can get your epidural before you are in too much pain. It is all such a miracle. Have your hubby be sure to give you a blessing to calm your nerves.

Heather B said...

Yes, Mel, Mandy Copier from Murray! That's cool you know her.

Heidi, I was the only roomie from St. George, the rest were from Parowan, Gunnison, lots of Salt Lakers, Ogden, and one from Oregon. But, you might have known them anyway, they were so much fun.
And thanks for the suggestion about getting a blessing beforehand, great idea! I'm glad it was a good experience for you, I'm really hoping it will be for me too...and I'll keep everyone posted once I finally go into labor! Another doctor visit on Tuesday...