Okay, so I might have a few more photos than I thought. Here's a funny one of Malakai. My uncle is a professional masseuse, and he brings his massage chair over to our house to give us free massages. (He works wonders on my back.) We thought this was a cute picture of Malakai acting like he wanted a massage.


We had a birthday party for Tara on the 23rd, and a farewell party dinner for Eric (same night) and tons of people came over. I got to see Tara Haynie, some of you know her, she's my longest friend, when I say longest, we've been friends since we were four years old, and we're still great friends now. We used to refer to her as "Big Tara" and my sister as "Little Tara" when we needed to distinguish. Can I just say it was kinda rainy and FREEZING that day? You can see a little of the park that we loved having in our backyard (as Little Tara mentioned in her blog.)

This is the view of the temple from our backyard, my parents bought this lot for the view, and I love it.

And this was after our Pizza Factory lunch, these are my three best friends from high school, Genis, Suzanne, and Katie. We played volleyball and basketball together, now Genis, Katie and I are all having babies within a month of each other, and Suzanne recently had a baby boy. It was fun to get together, and brought back tons of memories. Genis and I worked at Pizza Factory for two years, and we saw all these people we knew. Fun. Love those breadsticks.

Okay, one last thing, we did the free trial of Blockbuster online and Netflix, where you get the movies in the mail, and we LOVED it, now we are subscribing. It saves us a lot of money, renting movies is so expensive these days! We liked Netflix better. They offer a free 2-week trial, but I just got an email offering a free month to my family and friends. (You can get up to three movies/TV series at a time, and get an unlimited amount per month.) And it's totally free. So if anybody wants me to forward the e-mail so you can have a free month of netflix, just let me know.
7 comments:
Hey Heather this is Brittany (Fowlks), I have looked at your blog via Jill's blog. I actually saw it a couple days before we took my brother to the MTC. I know Daniel (my bro) was also relieved to know a couple people from PV that were already there and three coming in that same day, your bro being one of them. Congrats on being pregnant! It is a fun time, luckily I have never been really sick with either one. Good to hear from ya.
Do all those gals still live in St George?
Brittany- you're lucky you don't get sick!
Jaesi- Yes, all three of them! Katie's husband is going to school at Dixie, and Suzanne and Genis both married St. George guys, so...that's how that worked out
that was fun to see all the pv alumni...when is everyone due? and how many do they each have? well... i am totally interested in that netflix trial. justin and i rent movies all of the time and it does become very expensive. so we started renting from red box... $1 for one night, but half the time we don't have time to watch it because something else comes up. so we end up paying the late fees. well...i must say you are the cutest prego ever!
You are so cute prego! I'm glad you had a fun time visiting family. I think we need to get some of those girls bloggin!
Will you email me that Netflix trail? We to use the Redbox too, but usually pay a lot in late fees!
Wow. The Park (capitalized, becaue that's it's name, just like The Big Hill) looks green. Wish I could've been there to enjoy it with you!
We missed you too Krystal! It does look WAY green! It's because it rained throughout Sunday and parts of Monday (the news said St. Geo got 25% of it's rain for the YEAR in that 24 hour period!!)
Oh yeah, I was going to clarify, Big Tara is living in San Francisco, she has a cool job there.
Emma, Valerie, I sent the netflix thing. My favorite thing about it is the no late fees ever. It works so great.
Post a Comment