Monday, May 07, 2007

A few random pics...

On our way to the MTC with Eric, we stopped and did a session at the Manti Temple. It was my first time inside, and wow, it is really beautiful. Here's Eric in the MTC. I didn't even want to put this picture on, I look so awful(but hey, I was sad I wouldn't see him for two years!). So Eric, here's to you, hope you're doing good! So, I'd never heard about this "Wienermobile" but we passed it, driving back to St. George. I guess I need to google that and see what it's all about. All I know is my dad was pretty excited to see it. Love these boys!! Tara and I took them out on a hot Saturday to cool off!! Maddux was a little surprised to find his diaper coming off...Uh-oh!

Then he got a little frustrated when he couldn't get his head through the chair.Nobody can get these guys to smile like Tara can! Well, I think I need to have my baby so I can blog about my own child, huh! Thanks, Tara, for providing all the entertainment in St. George!!
:)

3 comments:

jaesi said...

Heather you couldnt take a bad picture!!! I wonder if there is more than one wienermobile cause I have seen it before in South Carolina. But that was a long time ago. Do your research :)

Emma said...

I don't think anyone takes good pictures at the MTC after all that crying! I know I cried like a baby when both my sisters left and the pics turned out awful!

Heather B said...

Thanks guys, for making me feel better!! :)