2. This is mostly for my sister, Krystal, in Florida. Don't let Allie (my niece) see this picture or she'll start having spider nightmares again!! (Poor girl actually found a huge spider in a bedroom at her house.)
So, the story, Sunday we had Stake conference, which meant we were done by noon. Nice! What did we do with our lovely sabbath? Took a huge nap of course! I took a shower before bed, and finally noticed the lovely red bites all over my legs. There's about 20 on one leg and 25 on the other (mean spider!). I never felt a thing. I'm not sure if it happened during the nap (spider stuck in the covers?) or later, but now it's Tuesday evening, and the bites are changing a bit...I don't want to go into too much detail, but there's pus involved. They don't itch though, they just hurt a bit. Wow...my legs look oddly disproportioned. Must be the camera angle. Still though, makes me wonder, why am I putting this on my blog again?
Well, that's my fun story of the day, to go along with the cockroach stories from last week!
9 comments:
dang thats crazy......i wonder what kind of spider it was??
yuck! Im sorry. the worst is knowing there was a nasty spider chowing down on you.
No offense taken!! I am a huge fan of sun screen as well. After years of baking in the sun (I'm sure track and XC didn't help) I have some of those brown spots you speak of. I actually had to have one tested becasue they thought it was skin cancer, yikes! So now I am sure to put the sun screen on and advice everyone to do so! Being tan isn't worth it!!
Sorry about your spider bits! That's what my legs look like in the summer because of Mesquesto bites! Your legs are SEXY!!
Spider bites bite!! It reminds me of soccer in HS. We all never wanted to wear our shinguards and socks because then we got really bad tan lines and we all ended up with spider bites all over the bottom of our legs. They looked sorta of like yours, just not as bad. Any of you girls remember that? Then one year the soccer goal had rusted a bit and created a whole in the corner and a bee's nest lives in there and so girls were always getting stung by bees. Memories!
Did you ever find the spider?
No, we don't know what kind it was, never found it, don't even know if it WAS a spider for sure...I just don't know what else it could be??
So I got spider bites all over my legs my whole pregnancy! It was so weird. As soon and I had sam they stopped biteing me. It was always during the night too. It made me sick to think that there were spiders or something in my bed!! My legs looked just like yours all the time
Wow, Abby, are you serious? There must be some connection here, I'm glad you told me!
DANG GIRL! That looks painful! I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment