Sunday, May 27, 2007

28 Weeks and a New Niece


Aloha friends, I've hit 28 weeks, so we took another picture. One counter says I'm 27 weeks and another says 28, so I'm going with 28, since this baby seems to be further along than we thought. She's having regular dance parties at 11 p.m. every night- I'm glad she's having such a good time in there. I, for one, am not used to my growing belly, and I keep scraping it on things! By the way, can someone tell me if I'm carrying high or low? Some stranger said I was "low" yesterday, but I can't tell. I think I'm carrying straight out in front, with this short torso of mine, where else can she go?? :)

Also, I wanted to say congrats to my sister Krystal on a great delivery of my newest niece, Kyla Collette Trapnell, out in Florida. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces. Pictures are on Tara's blog.We're glad our baby will have a cousin so close in age. Well, Happy Memorial Day, yay for long weekends, hope everyone has a great time.

9 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

well your definitly not carrying her "high" but that doesn't look too low to me.

Alyson said...

you look so good! i love your belly and really have no idea whether it's high or low, but it sure is cute wrapped in pink! can't wait for more growing belly pics!

Kristen said...

I love the picture! You are looking so cute. Your tan is amazing.. guess that's how it goes when you live in Hawaii!! I would say you are carrying normal... you will get higher and higher the further along you get, then all of a sudden, she will drop and you will definately be able to tell when that happens!

jaesi said...

you look great! Pregnancy looks good on you. And I have always loved loved you hair!

Emma said...

I think you look great! Pregnancy makes you look HOT! ;) Don't worry about what strangers say, who asked them anyhow?! Some stranger told me that my pregnant belly was way to small and that my baby must be sick or something serious like that... who says that to a pregnante women!?

Heather B said...

Well, thank you girls, you're all too kind. I do look back and laugh a little that I thought I was so huge at 20 weeks. Just wait until 40, right? :)

Emma- I can't believe someone said that to you!! People are so retarded sometimes!

Thank you Jaesi, about the hair compliment. It's hot at night and sometimes I wouldn't mind shaving it off like you did (when I'm waking up sweaty at night) but Samuel can barely stand it when I get a trim. So I guess we can thank him that I still have it, heh heh heh.

Crystal said...

You look so great Heather! How fun to have two girl cousins so close in age.

Speaking of strangers being stupid...at church on Sunday I had this lady (who was visiting) come up to me & tell me that my baby had reflux because she saw him gag three times and I need to take him to the doctor right away because it can lead to allergies & pneumonia. First of all, he was choking on crackers (trying to stuff way too many in his mouth). Secondly, he gets regular check ups from a doctor who has never said anything about reflux. But apparently if a perfect stranger can diagnose him from watching him for 20 minutes in Sunday School, I better believe her!! I was so upset! And I totally over reacted & cried after church! And I'm still fuming two days later!! :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Heather, you are so dang cute! I hope I look as cute as you when I am prego.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute heather!!! I love prego bellies! I love being prego! I hope you're enjoying it! You look fantastic!