Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is why they have separate rooms

Most of the time Kalia is finding a way to torture Annaliese (maybe tease is a better word) but she is usually screaming for me to come rescue her. She was fairly toleant in this video clip, but I'm afraid she's going to grow up and be a mean little thing, and scratch/bite/kick other kids in the nursery, like her mama supposedly did. Here, once again, Kalia woke Annaliese up from her nap.I think my favorite part is how Annie's face keeps getting smooshed into the mesh. Kalia woke her up from naps/bedtime so many times...I finally got smart and started start locking her in while she's sleeping. Kalia did figure out how to open the door with a key, but now the keys are hidden and Kalia is only torturing her little sis when she is already awake.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I love the haircut. Logan has become a big fan of torturing Carson too. I think he thinks he's just playing, but it ends up being torturing him instead.

Megan said...

Very cute! I love at the end Kalia is giving her "5" and she's actually counts up to 20 by 5. You guys obviously do that with her a lot!! Good luck keeping Annie napping.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love the hair cut! That video is so funny! Kalia is sure a character! I love it!

Staci said...

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that has this problem. Chandler does the same thing to Dylan ALL day long and it is really starting to wear on me. Let me know when you find out how to fix it! :)

Marylin said...

Oh sisterly love!!! LOL those two crack me up!! Annie is gonna be like James and get use to having to defend herself!! :) Miss you guys!! :)

Lisha said...

Awesome! Good to know my baby isn't the only one getting tormented by an older sibling. :)
Your hair is gorgeous by the way! How are you liking Arizona?

Cluff Family said...

AARG it drives me crazy when Holdyn climbs into Kimber's crib while Kimber is sleeping! Nap time is precious time to us moms :) It must be the duty of a big sister to torture her younger sister. That is pretty stinking cute though.... I'm just waiting for Kimber to get big enough to fight back, we're going to have some serious hair-pulling matches in our house.

Morgan said...

As if the choke hold wasn't bad enough, Kalia throws a blanket over her head!! haha

Krystal Trapnell said...

We may have just seen a sneak peek of what really happened when Kyla and Kalia tried to sleep in the storage room together. :) Kalia is having so much fun, how can you blame her?

The Isoms said...

That's funny! Raylie is a tough girl because of her big brother! She is nice to other little kids, but Logan wasn't, supposedly neither was I.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

lol my boys love to watch this video!!