Thursday, September 17, 2009

Haircut

Several of you saw this already on facebook, but this is my haircut. I'm wishing for a little more volume (like Stacy!) but she's got a professional doing her hair, and I don't even know how to use a round brush. Anyway, I still can't get over how dark my hair is growing in. The top 3-4 inches is my new natural color. When did I cease to be a blonde? Can we blame it on pregnancy hormones? I've had a lot of those in the last 2 years.

8 comments:

The Papa's said...

Love the new haircut!!! You should try getting some velcro curlers, they add lots of volume! (Get the bigger ones)

Marylin said...

LOVE LOVE! You always look beautiful!! The blue is fantastic on you!! :)

The Leggs said...

I love it!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

SO HOT!! Love the haircut!!

Brandi Schall said...

WAY cute hair! I wish I could pull off layers, they look so good.

Noel said...

You look so pretty with dark hair! LUCKY! You are beautiful blonde and dark. Your little marshmallow is darling!

The Isoms said...

love it! It looks great!
Love the little ones piggies!

Suz n' Johnny said...

I love it! I was just thinking today that I desperately need something done to my hair--it's supa shag. And mine is growing in darker as well--weird! ;)