Tuesday, July 07, 2009

We need your prayers

Friends, family, I don't have time to tell you much, I have just packed all our valuables and all that we can fit in our van and we are going to Phoenix. I don't know when we'll be back. There's been a very serious problem here at the apartment complex and not only is our family not safe here right now, Samuel could be facing a mountain of scary legal issues. We are facing similar things to what Joseph Smith faced before he got hauled off to Liberty Jail for 6 months. I can't believe how real that has all become to us. We've cried a lot and prayed harder than we ever have before in our life. I'll give you more info when I can, but I'm asking for your help. I believe in the power of prayer. I could literally feel people praying for me when I was on my mission. I know my mom felt the same when she was going through cancer and chemo. There is for sure a strength in numbers. I'm asking you to remember our family in our prayers, and to add our name to the prayer roll at the temple that is closest to you. Also add Judy Garcia. Thank you so much, I appreciate your help at this time.

D&C 121 is bringing us hope and comfort but the evil in the hearts of man has caused so much trouble for us in the last 3 days. That's all for now, thank you so much for your prayers.

22 comments:

B and B Slack said...

Heather, we'll be thinking about you guys. Let us know if we can help. We are coming to Phoenix tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely include you all in my prayers.

Becky Seymour said...

Okay Heather. We will pray for your family and well being. I am worried about you. That sounds big.

Ann Mitchell said...

Done. I called our temple prayer roll, since I'm not going until Friday to work. God bless you!

Emma said...

Faith, prayer & deep breaths.
I hope you are all okay, keep us updated so we don't worry so much! We love you!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You guys are for sure in my thoughts and prayers! Love ya!

Holly Woolsey said...

Good luck with everything! I'll keep you in my prayers as well!

Jamey said...

Good luck with everything, we are fasting for a family memeber this weekend, I will add your name there as well!

Mel said...

I've got chills. You are definitely in my prayers.

jaesi said...

we be prayin. hope all is well.

Kat Clark said...

Consider it done. Call me if you need anything! I am only a very short drive away.

Christa said...

Thought and prayers or sure..... hope all is well!

bundy family said...

Holy Crap I wish you could share more. We will be praying for you. Fill us in when you can...good luck.

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

You are in our prayers and thoughts. I hope all your family is safe.

melanie said...

oh my goodness, how scary, I'm glad you have somewhere to go to quickly. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. J said...

you are on my mind and in my prayers. call if you need to talk. luv ya muchacha.

Jessica said...

Sounds scary. We will definitely keep you in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

Julie said...

We are praying for you and are worried. Keep us updated when you can.

Emily Blais said...

Let me know if you need anything while you are in Phoenix. Give me a call anytime. 602-576-7651.

becca olsen said...

Heather, our family will for sure pray for you guys! we love you!

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Oh Heather...we will totally pray for you guys! We are very worried, hope everything turns out okay. You know that we'd do anything we can to help! Love you!

The Greens said...

Heather, we are very worried and concerned for you and your family! We will be praying for you guys!!