This is probably the only time she'll sit on Santa's lap. I didn't get very good pictures. Oh well. She didn't cry, I guess she's too little to be scared, like little kids always are.

She's my little Santa Baby.

"If I can't reach it with my hands, I'll just kick it!"
13 comments:
Heather, I haven't left a note for you in a while. Hey I was going through my 4th grade scrap book and there was a cute picture of you and I. THen there was a note from you that read, "Heidi, you are my best friend. You can use my pencils anytime. You can use them even if I'm not your best friend." It was seriously so cute. I'll have to scan the picture and note and send it to you. That's were our friendship began in 4th grade with Mrs. Jones. Is that right?
That last pic of Kalia is so FUNNY! She knows how to get creative! Also that family pic of you guys is so precious...I love her santa outfit...very festive! Hope the Holidays find you well!
You guys are the cutest family. I'm seriously contemplating a trip to HI right now...the 8 inches of snow outside my door make me want to throw up.
kalia in the bouncer is too funny!! my sam used to do the same thing!
I LOVE your background paper! Sooo cute! You guys look like you are doing great and having a fun holidays!
she so cute, and i love the rolls on her legs. i was so sad when brener lost those rolls.
Her little outfit is so cute!! Be glad she was happy on Santa's lap! Last year Chase didn't want anything to do with him....Hopefully things will be different this year!
Yeah, my kids won't sit with Santa either. We have taken Gracie twice this year, and she finally did let Santa hold her dolly... maybe third times the charm. That girl of yours is going to be a mover and a shaker. She sees what need to be done and just figures out a way to do it. So cute!
Julie
Oh Santa.
So you are coming soon!!! I am excited...we will have to get together a time or two before we all go!
Cute picture of the family! Kalia's little dress is darling.
Yeah, I think all the pictures with Aspen with Santa...have me in them too! Hopefully this year will be better.
I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie, and by the way ... she looks just like your baby picts!
She's growing up and doing so many things! What a sweetie. Love the Santa outfit :)
Post a Comment