Monday, October 30, 2006

Scenic Maui

All right, my last pictures of Maui! Most of these were taken on the road to Hana. Specifically, the first picture is the Seven Sacred Pools... you've probably heard of them. The "Fern Gully" picture was taken from our waterfall hike. We had to swim through this pool to get to the last two waterfalls. And the last picture of us is just...for fun. You'll notice the waterfall in the background.

h


So...have I convinced you friends and family members to come visit us yet? You better get on it! We probably won't be living here much longer.
Love ya'll! Thanks for stopping in.


3 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

We did do the road to Hana, but hiked up to some waterfalls instead of down to the seven sacred pools (I wanted to do that--remember the movie IQ and Meg Ryan saying it feels like a thousand kisses all over your body or something like that?). It looks as beautiful as I remember it.

Heather B said...

I do remember that, which is why I wanted to go! But I didn't get in the water, it was cloudy and almost dark when we got there. Besides, I didn't see any place that would provide the "million kisses" effect.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I decided to check in and see your "blog" - the pictures are gorgeous!! I want to come to Hawaii! Actually, Lee and I may be coming sometime this summer. We'll see!