Nieces and Nephews
For those of you who don't have kids yet, maybe you'll agree with me. Nieces and nephews are the GREATEST! I am just crazy about my sisters' kids, and I usually spend a lot of money every year so I can go visit them. My older sister has been married for 6 years, and has two kids, Damon (4) and Allie (1 1/2). They are too cute and too fun for words. I spent a week with them in August. We went to Sea World, and we got soaked when it started raining. But it was hot, and it kind of felt good. Here's a picture of me and Damon.
And here's a picture of Krystal and Allie...
And last of all, here are the two latest additions to the family. My little sister was lucky enough to have twin boys in August, and they are beautiful, although they don't look a thing alike. Here I have one baby asleep, and the other is crying, about to wake up his brother any second. She's doing a great job with the little guys. It can't be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment