Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm a Winner!

No, really, I am! A few weeks ago I was looking at the website of a local radio station, Krater96.com, and it said, "Enter to win..." so I filled out my name and phone number and forgot all about it. Until today when the radio guy called me and told me I'd won! I'm so excited! I won a free year's membership to the fitness center at the local YMCA (which works out perfect, because Samuel and I were JUST about to buy ourselves a membership there) and then I also won a new pair of Nike shoes, worth $120, I guess I get to pick them out, and then also $100 worth of Jamba Juice, my favorite place EVER! That's an $800 prize pack. Pretty cool, huh? I don't think I've ever owned a pair of shoes worth more than $80. I'll put a picture on when I pick them out. I hope they have pink. Well, just wanted to share my good news. Come to Hawaii, and I'll reward you with a Jamba Juice.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Congratulations. I would of loved to win all that stuff. Hey try Peanut butter mood at Jamba it is addicting. There is tons of chocolate and peanut butter in it. Hope things are great for you guys in Hawaii. It looks like you are having tons of fun.

Heather B said...

I definitely will try it. I want to try all the flavors!! Especially the ones that cost more, since I usually don't get those. I love chocolate and peanut butter, so I probably will get addicted. Thanks for the tip! It's good to hear from you.