1. Got lots more blond highlights. Feeling much better about myself in the hair department. It still feels pretty dark to me, but everyone else seems to consider me a blond now (already?) I'm not complaining.
P.S. Can you believe my cousin curled my hair like this with a flat iron? I'm going on day 5 without brushing it or touching it up. Probably time to wash it.
2. Belly popped. And I mean POPPED. Last week someone asked if I was 6 or 7 months along. BOO. Those comments still sting, even the 3rd time around. Here I am at 22.5 weeks.

3. Annie turned 2 a few weeks ago! Have slowly started potty training in a very relaxed, non-commital way. She has got the pooping thing down pretty well, but wets through her panties every time. I love that little bum in underwear though! Had a fun little party in St. George and she got to ride a horse for the first time at my grandparents corral.



4. She still can't digest gluten or dairy very well, but I let her have a little every day anyway, because she wants it so bad. She likes to get into everything that she can that tastes good. She polished off an 1/8th of a bottle of gummy vitamins recently, and ate a whole bunch of cupcake sprinkles too

5. Took away her bottles. She was drinking almond milk in a bottle before her nap and before bed. Won't touch it now that it's in a sippy cup, and only drinks juice or water. I'm ticked. Want to give the bottles back because she really needs the bit of calcium and Vitamin E in that milk. Arrrrgh.
6. Kalia's on a food strike lately too and doesn't want to eat anything except pasta or cheese. She never used to be like this. Feeling a little frustrated in the kitchen these days.

7. Samuel got accepted into a 3-year Bilingual Nursing Program through the community college network here. We're super excited about it. He doesn't have to be on any wait lists to get in to nursing school, thanks to this program. But he also has to wait til 2012 to start classes, because he already has his bachelors, and right now the rest of the people in the program are starting on some general ed classes. Oh well. At least we have a plan for the future. A pretty inexpensive option too.
I guess that wasn't very "quick" after all. That's what's going on with us lately though!
:)
10 comments:
Love the hair! Love the kiddos! Love the belly! Love it all!
YAY for Samuel. Tyler was sad they could go out. Your hair is great and your belly is cute. My girls don't eat ANYTHING!!! I agree it is so frustrating.
LOVE the hair so very much! I say leave some dark in it at least over the winter months. And 5 days? If I didn't wash my hair for 5 days you wouldn't see pictures.
Good luck with school next year, sounds exciting!
And have you heard of NAET (i have no idea what it stand for) but Caralee (Banks) Baker told me about it and my niece who is allergic to a lot of major food ingredients is doing it and with success! Here's the link, check it out.
http://www.naet.com
I didn't know you were going to go blonde again! Was it a spontaneous decision? I liked your hair dark, but I like it light too. Can't go wrong. :)
GORGEOUS hair! Love it. And congrats on the nursing program. That is super exciting.
Beautiful no matter what.
Miss you. One day we will get together. I told my hubby this week that sometime next year I WOULD be visiting my girl Heather..cause I miss her...and he said sure! So maybe in a few months, you'll be seeing me at your door.
I LOVE your long locks girlie! You must teach me this straight iron trick!!! AND the belly is adorable so don't ever think otherwise! You look amazing!:)
I really do love the hair. Those little girls are stinker eaters just like my kids so I know how frustrated you are feeling. It sucks when they won't eat what they NEED! Argh! So proud of Samuel and so happy for you guys. What a blessing!
Can I say something? You are gorgeous. I mean beautiful. You have an angel face & I love the hair. Your girls are just as darling:)
Heather, I need to check your blog more often! You look so darling with your blond hair and your cute little belly...you do NOT look six months along!! That person didn't know what they were talking about!! I am so excited you are having another girl! Yeah! We love girls at our house too!! They are just such cute little friends! Gavin knows exactly how Samuel feels! We don't have too many more shots for a boy, so wish us luck the next time!! Call next time you are in town! I would love to see you!!
Post a Comment