Sunday, January 03, 2010

Vids for the Grandmas

Well if any of you love Orson Scott Card as much as I do (and his books about Ender Wiggins) then you might recognize the term "vids". Anyway... these are a few videos for the relatives who like them:

This is only a few seconds long, (and this is literally the backyard of the house I grew up in) but the best part is at the end when Kalia does a little victory dance and shouts some sort of exclamation.


This video doesn't have any picture because I took it at night while I was laying by Kalia. We used to put her to sleep by scratching/tickling her back and singing her favorite songs over and over. Then she decided SHE wanted to do the singing and the back tickling. This little voice just melts my heart, especially the part when she stops right in the middle and says, "Mommy is so happy when I sing 'Families.' " :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

What a cute thing to have on tape, melts my heart!