Sunday, January 03, 2010

Random Pictures from November/December


Catching up on the last two months with tons of pictures!! Above is Annaliese turning one and enjoying her special wheat-free/corn-free/dairy-free cake. (And some have you have been asking, but GREAT news, we were able to get her special formula covered by insurance, so no more worries there! It's delivered right to our door, and we don't pay a penny. Thank goodness for that blessing!)
I love my parents! My mom's hair has grown back (post-chemotherapy) extremely curly. Still so beautiful though!
Ward Christmas party
I put Kalia to bed and I heard her sneak out for a second, and then sneak back in to bed. I went to give her a lecture about staying in bed, but I found this in the hallway, and I decided I better drop the lecture, especially since she was being so considerate of her stuffed penguin.


Eyes still not brown...just a few random streaks in each eye.

#1: We put a twin mattress on the stairs and the girls will climb and slide it for at least a half hour. That's a long time for them.
#2: We call Annie "Lloyd" because of the Dumb & Dumber haircut that I gave her on accident (just trying to trim those bangs!)
#3: Kalia has the best 6-pack in the whole family. Can you see it? I can't wait to get that girl in gymnastics. I consistently find her hanging and doing tricks on the bar in her closet.

16 comments:

Lisha said...

All your updates make me happy! So glad things are looking up for you guys! Your new family picture is so cute at the top. Wishing you a great 2010! :)

Emma said...

Good thing she's beautiful, I didn't even notice the bad hair cut! And how did she get abs like that? I am in need of some pointers, seriously.

Ann Mitchell said...

Looks like a Christmas to remember! I'm hoping to come down for the farewell. I have a wedding on the 14th, 15th, (this one is a former student, Zeke Mendenhall, who plays football for BYU, and is Bronco's cousin) and 16th. We'll see how the weather is, but the big thing is a hotel room. We lost our hotel, when my niece and her husband graduated from Dixie in December, and moved to Draper. It's a 3 day weekend...and people up her head to St. George to add at least 40 degrees! (It's freeeeezing up here!)

jaesi said...

oh my GOODNESS!!! look at that picture of Kalia with her red sweater on! GORGEOUS!

Love the bedspread--soooothing colors.

Im so glad I got to see the Esplins for a second while you were all here.

Anonymous said...

Love your posts! So glad you had a great Christmas! I love your attitude and can feel the gratitude and love through your posts! Love ya girl!

Noel said...

Kalia does have a sweet 6-pack, and I love the Dumb and Dumber bit.. Its only funny because Annaliese is such a doll! Glad you are back too, although you didn't take as long of a break as me... Good for you!

Suz n' Johnny said...

Super cute!! I LOVE your new fam pic at the top of your blog. You look fab! And of course your girls are adorable! I'm happy that things are going so well for you guys--esp after all the craze this last year. Happy New Year!!

Greg and Tammy said...

Cute pictures!! You look so skinny in all these pics!! GO YOU!! Congrats on Samuel passing the real estate exam. I'm sure that is a huge relief!! We need to plan our date night soon. We're pretty much open whenever.

Marylin said...

I can't believe how big they are getting and so beautiful! Kalia looks more and more like you sheesh! Still missing you guys and think of you all the time! We need to chat soon! Love ya lady!

Staci said...

Your girls are growing up so fast! So cute. Thanks for all of the Christmas birthday advice. I really do appreciate it and will try to stick by it every year. Thanks!

Morgan said...

The "Lloyd" nickname is hilarious!!

Mel said...

We want to put Carly in gymnastics too! Your girls are so adorable and you are truly one of the very most beautiful women I have ever associated with in my life. We miss you guys!

Christa said...

Your girls are darling! I'm so glad everything is going well for you, I still love the dark hair by the way, it looks great on you!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I really like your family photo.

Mik'L said...

Your look fab in your family pic! Way cute kiddos.

melanie said...

Kalia has such gorgeous curls! And a heck of a six pack. I can't wait for you to put her in gymnastics either! I'm sure she'll be so good and you'll have some cute pictures to share. And I'm loving the haircut you gave little annie :)