I can't believe it's been a year since Kalia was born!
The time has flown by!
They grow up so fast!
Being a mom is the most rewarding thing ever!
I'm so lucky to have her in my life!
I can't imagine my life without her.


She wore her Hawaiian Muumuu to remind us all of that great, long, and crazy day one year ago. Later that night my Grandma had us over for dinner (Samuel turned 31 the day before, so it was a double celebration.) Kalia's favorite presents were the stuffed doggy and kitty from her Great Grandma Ruth, but the baby doll and her cell phone from cousins M&M came in at a close second.

I baked a little cake for Kalia (my mom kindly did the decorating...I don't have cake decorating skills.)
As you can see, she LOVED the eating her cake. Maddux and Malakai helped too. It was everything I hoped it would be for her.
And birthdays are fun once again!
28 comments:
wish we could've been there!
I can't believe she is a year! Time flies by so fast!!!
How fun! M&M and Kalia look like they enjoyed her cake quite a bit. Happy Birthday Kalia.
I'll never forget her birthday...love that we share it! She is adorable! Cute little cake!
Happy Birthday Kalia!!! She shares a birthday with Linzi. Hope you guys are doing great. Sorry I couldn't make it the other day. Let us know when you come back and we'll get together. Miss ya!!!
What a cute little birthday girl! I love that she totally dug into her cake!
Ahh, congrats on making it the first year! I'm so glad you have blogging. Some things you'll look back on and it'll feel like a blur! She is just TOO cute!
Happy Birthday Kalia!
What dainty little fingers picking away at her cake.
She is beautiful.
Happy Birthday! She is so beautiful and knows how to eat cake!
Time flies! I remember being pregnant and reading your labor story and it totally freaked me out!! I hope this time goes much smoother for you. :) So I'm a huge Wicked fan (my dogs name is Elphaba you know) So I called the Capital Theatre a while ago because it keeps saying of their website "sale date to be announced" The guy said only season ticket holders are getting tickets now, and they go on sale to the general public around November. So unless he lied to me, there is still hope!! I check it regularly, so I'll keep you posted.
I cannot believe it has already been a year!!! I loved watching her eat her cake and picking the whole plate up. Happy Birthday Kalia!!!
Happy Birthday Kalia you sweet little thing! You are growing so fast and are already so dang Beautiful. Your mommy and daddy are gonna have a handful!
I love that she just decided to pick it up and go head first into the cake! Hilarious!
How cute is Kalia -she looks so much like you! 1st birthdays are the greatest!
Happy Birthday! She is darling, you are going to just LOVE the toddler stage (really!) :)
Wow! A year? Really?
What a cutie! I love celebrating 1st birthdays. She did so good with her cake. (By the way, the ladybug cake was so easy, that's why I did it!) I loved the video, you'll have to teach me how to do that. Glad you had a good time too, it's for the mom as much as it is for the baby! Tell Samuel happy birthday, 31 is a great number, wink...wink!
She looks so cute in her muumuu! Looks like you had a fun celebration!
Ahhh!!! she looks so grown up and oh my goodness... sooooo ADORABLE! We miss you guys more than ever! I'm so glad that you guys are able to be so close to family though. We are thinking about planning a trip to the mainland sometime this year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA!
Wow I can't believe Kalia is one already! She is so beautiful in her pink muumuu. And she stole my heart watching her eat birthday cake. Happy Birthday to Kalia and Samuel!
Happy birthday Kalia! She really is sooo pretty. And I'm with Brandi--the toddler stage really is the best.
I sure HOPE I love the toddler stage...I'm a little worried to be honest.
Heather Kalia looks so much like you! She is such a little cutie! I'm right there with you about the toddler stage. Let me know if you find any little tricks.
Happy Birthday! Too funny about the marker! Luckily it came off so well! She sure is a cutie!
She is so dang cute! It was fun seeing you at the town square the other day!
I can't believe it has already been a year. WOW! That is so crazy to me. It makes me a little sad though.... they grow up too fast. Will it seem that fast with Nathan?
I love the name Annelise btw!
Love it! I'm looking forward to holidays being fun again. With just the 2 of us, even Christmas is kind of boring.
Wow she sure looks like an Esplin baby! Soo cute, you guys must have had a blast!
Post a Comment