Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Follow Up

This picture is funny, huh.

Just a few things to follow-up on:
Cleaning stuff:

*I tried some Electrosol dishwasher tabs from Costco and the dishes are the cleanest they've ever been. Not spotless like the commercials, but so much better, so THANKS for the tips! I am still experimenting with laundry.

Saw the doctor finally...
*Weight gain was 25lbs (not 30), which makes me feel a little better
*I'm measuring 30 cm (at 28 weeks) even though the baby was normal in the ultrasound
*I'm feeling much better after getting better sleep (what a difference the Tylenol PM makes)

Thanks everyone for all your encouragement.

Other questions I've been asked:
*When is my due date? November 15th....so a possible induction around Oct 31st-Nov 2nd (ish)

*What names are we considering?
--Annalise is the only name we both like right now...we'll see.

9 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Love that picture! And we use the electrosols too and I love them! Plus they are easy

The Isoms said...

That is a funny picture! Luckily the draw supported her weight! Raylie does that all to often herself! Silly kids!

Crystal said...

I LOVE the name Annelise! We were seriously considering it too. It soo soo cute.

Mrs. J said...

How crazy..that was on our list of names if our next is a girl.. (but more leaning toward Annalee). It is Swedish..and we are always thinking of doing Swedish names. Very pretty. You already have my vote :)

Ann Mitchell said...

So glad to see you're doing well! From a teacher's point of view, try not to be induced on Halloween---a child never hears the end of the scary Halloween names, etc.

kristen said...

I love halloween! I think it would be cool to be born on that day!!

Julie said...

I love the picture! So funny! And honestly Annalise was a name we talked about too. We probably won't use it (even if it is a girl) though because right now there are 4 little girls in our ward with some variation on the name Ann, all under the age of 8. Kind of funny that it would be so popular out here! But such a beautiful name!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Love the picture-you can just see the death grip she has with her toes!

Marylin said...

So I just read a few past posts to catch up a bit and I have to say that you are an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Pregnant lady!! Seriously, I don't say that to everyone!! You look better than me and I am not pregnant! :) It was so fun to talk with you tonight, you girls are the best!!