Sunday, June 22, 2008

19 Weeks

Here's my belly-- it popped out WAY sooner this time, just like they say it does. (Will I be bigger at the end too, or does it slow down somewhere?)
Laurie (Abby's mom) gave Kalia this outfit and I'm so excited that she can finally wear it, it's one of her cutest ones for sure. THANKS LAURIE!
Family Father's Day party for Grandpa Don Esplin, Sat. June 14th. She laughed outloud on the swings, I loved it. And here Kalia gets some one-on-one time with her Great Grandma Ruth, the one she gets her middle name from. (With 35 grandkids, and 35+ great-grandkids, I think it's amazing that she still finds time for her.)
And here's me and Tara, showing a little of our pregnant bellies, and a little hint of cleavage too. Last time I was pregnant at the same time as Krystal, and it's fun to be pregnant at the same time as Tara. Family is great!

29 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

I can't believe you are already 19 weeks pregnant! So, when do you find out what you are having?

Heather B said...

July 7th! Can't wait!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

pregnant in the hot summer....i retain to much water dang it!

Abby said...

cute prego girls!

HeatherB said...

You look great. Don't worry, it does slow down somewhere along the way. I always get big really fast and then sort of stop. I gained the same with all three, so who knows?

Brandi Schall said...

Cute pregnant bellies! I love Kalia's piggy-tails.

Miranda said...

You're still stinkin' cute no matter how big you think you are. :0)

Kristen said...

I can't believe you are already 19 weeks! Holy moly! And for me, I got bigger faster and I stayed bigger the entire time.

You both look so cute all pregnant!

Jamey said...

You look great! I looked a lot more pregnant than you by that point! You have that pregnancy glow! Beautiful!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! Soooo fun! You girlies look beautiful with your prego bellies!

Rachel said...

Having cousins the same age is priceless...glad it worked out that you and Tara are prego together! And I think you look fabulous at 19 weeks. I seemed to pop out earlier with each one, but didn't get bigger than with my first.

Morgan said...

Pretty pregnant ladies!

My pants got tighter, faster with my second but I was a lot more active with my second so ultimately wasn't as big at the end (and a pound and a half smaller baby than the first!) However, my second child did the most damage to my body...since having her, it is a million times harder to stay in shape.

Crystal said...

You look so good Heather! I can't believe you're already almost half way thru this pregnancy. When in Tara due?

Traci said...

You can hardly tell that you are pregnant! You look awesome! I am so excited to hear if it is a boy or a girl!

Alisha Wilkins said...

I gained the same amount of weight, but gained it in 'different' places. With Parker it was ALOT more in my butt and thights (boo!), Taylor was ALL belly!

You look absolutely fabulous!

Mandy said...

You look so cute. I can't see a belly at all. Yes, very sadly you do start showing a lot sooner but I kind of slowed down. Good luck.

Lara said...

When do you find out what the sex is? I mean, they should be able to tell by now! And, since your pregnancies are just like mine (hee,hee), I started popping out super early but never got as big as I did with my first. But with that being said, I was still pretty big!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Your lil belly is so cute Heather! And I was bigger this time with Korbin although not too much bigger! Yeah July 7 is the big day! I cant wait to hear what you two are having! So exciting! Congrats and that is sooooo amazing about your Great Grandma and all the grandkids and great grandkids! What a wonderful thing for her to see, I hope I get that chance...HOW FUN!

Julie said...

Your belly really is cute! You look fantastic! I think I was smaller with my 2nd, but only because Sammy made me a lot sicker than Gracie did. This third one I am feeling HUGE a lot sooner! But I think it does slow down. Kalia is so adorable on the swing. I don't know what it is about swings, but kids just can't seem to get enough of them! And I LOVE being pregnant with my sisters. And as your kids get bigger it just gets better because they really do love to play with their cousins. I am so excited for you!

Lindsay said...

Your prego belly is way cute! And Kalia is such a cutie, I love that picture of her on the swing.

becca olsen said...

You are too cute! I can't wait to find out if Kalia will have a brother or sister! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Mel said...

Kalia is such a beautiful little girl (she takes after her mommy..okay and her dad a little too). I especially love her grin in the swing.

Rebecca said...

I really need to come back to St. George and visit. It would be so fun to see you guys all again. I remember having so much fun playing at your house and now, here we are all young moms. Have fun with too young babies. The first 6 months is hard, but then it gets fun!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

It was so fun to see you at the party. I forgot that you were even pregnant when I saw you, you sure didn't look pregnant to me. Kalia is too cute by the way.

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

Yeah I hear ya on the popping out sooner thing. But I am not the one to ask because I get HUGE. Like barn huge. You are looking fantastic by the way. It is good to see some pictures of your family. They look like they are happy and doing well. Kalia is so cute, and it is so much fun to hear your kids laugh. That is probably one of the best things in the world.

brooke said...

You look so good... Don't worry about poppin out sooner.. I can't believe Kalia is really only 10 mos. old... she looks so much older!

Cam and Lohi said...

first of all, your belly looks great. it's not even big. by the time i was 4 months along, people started asking me if i was having twins. by 6 months, people thought i was about to "pop". you look neither. kiss kalia for us.

Christa said...

You look great! Thats so fun you two get to be prego's together. Kalia is darling, I can't wait to hear what you are having for number two!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

you are so dang cute!!! I can't wait till July 7th to see what you are having!!!!