I made Samuel a little video for his first Father's Day...(thanks Kim, for telling me how you did yours!!) I hope he likes it on Sunday.
It's only one song long, but it was fun to make. The song is just so sweet! If you want to watch it, here ya go. Yay for all the great dads out there! Happy Father's Day!
WOW! Amazing video! I'm impressed you did that yourself! Sorry to hear about Samuel's mom's heart attack. Glad to hear she is doing better. I bet it was so fun having Krystal in St. George. All those kids together are too cute!! And great finds at Children's Place. They really do have killer deals. Aren't girls clothes so fun to shop for?
8 comments:
Great idea! The pictures are so cute in your video. It's amazing how quickly they grow up!
Oh my gosh!!! That was so precious Heather it totally made me cry...what a sweet fathers day present...Samual is going to LOVE IT! Way to go!
Aw, you made me cry! That is so sweet and such a wonderful idea. Now I have to do something special for Michael!
Shoot...I tried to open it several times with no luck!
How sweet! Great job.
Very cute! I think I may have to make one for my husband now. Great idea!!!!
So cute. I just love dads and daughters.
Kalia is just so pretty. lucky girl.
WOW! Amazing video! I'm impressed you did that yourself! Sorry to hear about Samuel's mom's heart attack. Glad to hear she is doing better. I bet it was so fun having Krystal in St. George. All those kids together are too cute!! And great finds at Children's Place. They really do have killer deals. Aren't girls clothes so fun to shop for?
Post a Comment