It's been a crazy two weeks. Happy 4th of July everyone. Ashely tagged me, and here I go:
20 Years ago...I was 8 years old, recently baptized, and pretty bratty. Growing up in St. George was awesome though.
10 Years ago...I had just finished my junior year of high school, my life revolved around volleyball, basketball, and track, and I was pumped to be a big Senior!
5 Years ago...Serving my mission and sweating in the humidity of Alabama. Loving those Mexicans and their hot spicy food. Trying to lose missionary weight.
3 Years ago...I was doing a summer internship in Honolulu, and falling madly in love with Samuel. We got engaged on August 18th.
1 Year ago...I was 8 months pregnant, hot, uncomfortable, and just quitting my job. Living in Hawaii and loving it, but missing my family.
So far this year I...made my first major move, loving having my family, but missing Hawaii like crazy. The grass is always greener, eh?
Yesterday I.... Witnessed my first live birth, Tara's beautiful baby girl was born (she did a VBAC! She did so awesome!) 13lbs and 8 oz. It was the coolest thing ever.
**CORRECTION** THAT'S 8LBS 13 OZ, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.**
Today I... just got back from church, now we're going to the Venetian for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary (6 months late). We got a killer rate! $100 a night! I love hotels sooo much.
Tomorrow I... am finding out if we're having a boy or girl!!!
In the next year I...will have two children and hope it's as fun as it sounds (haha)
I tag: Crystal M., Brandi S., Amy J. and Angie S.
14 comments:
dont worry i was a bratty 8 year old too.
I LOVE the venetian. the rooms rock.
I sure hope Taras babe wasnt 13 pounds! typo?
Im saying GIRL!
2's no fun...go for 3! ;)
Fun tag survey. I checked Tara's blog...thank goodness it was an 8 lb baby not 13! I hope you are having a girl so they can be good friends like you and Krystal are.
Oh the fun we had being bratty growing up in Bloomington Hills! Do you remember dancing for hours on end to the "I saw the sign" music video and screaming every time the guy came on? Or endless hours of night games at the park. Too many fun things. Have fun at the Venetian!
Can't wait to find out what you're having!
I love the feeling of the night before you find out what you are having, there is so much going through your mind...good luck!
Hope you are enjoying your Anniversary! Anson and I need to do that (a hotel stay) I'm excited to see what you are having, too! I know I need help blogging, thanks the the tag ;)
I can't believe that you are pregnant again! How exciting!! I wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address it is now nickandkambria.blogspot.com
Hopefully by now you know what you're having!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
THIRTEEN POUND BABY??? WOW! Go Tara! Hope you had fun on your anniversary trip! Can't wait to find out the sex of your baby! BTW, you look so good in your 19 week belly shot!! Amazing.
OOPS, sorry everyone, MAJOR typo-- EIGHT POUNDS, THIRTEEN OUNCES. If it were 13 lbs, oh help her.
You are so cute! What did you find out? Boy or Girl?
Boy or girl? You should know by know... unless the baby didn't cooperate! Hook us up!
Heather we are so fighting! You announce that on Monday you are finding out the sex of your baby and then you don't post anything! (I may have you block you from my blog if you don't post soon!!!!)
Whew! So glad Tara's baby wasn't 13 pounds!!
Post a Comment