Friday, April 25, 2008

St. George Fun

So, we're back in Las Vegas but we miss St. George. It was so wonderful to be with family and to wake up every morning to a cloudless sky and a beautiful park in the backyard.

Why was it so much easier to clean my mom's house than to clean my own apartment? Ughh.

Kalia had the BEST time with her cousins, and they were so sweet to her! I can tell she's kind of lonely for them. So here's a few pictures:

Just can't satisfy that need to climb...but at least she found a good quote.
Here's Malakai introducing her to his favorite pastime: Digging with his "shubble"Don't worry. She likes wrestling.
These boys are just so dang fun.

Anyway, it's almost 3 a.m. and I wish I could sleep. I took a nap from 7 p.m. til 10 p.m. (oops) and now I'm paying for it. Oh well. Thank goodness for blogging. I have lots of catching up to do.

15 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Cousin time is so fun! I bet Krystal is excited to be closer for the same reason. Nathan is going to be lucky enough to have all of this cousins, but 4 here in town. So, that will give him 15 cousins to choose from! Family is the best!

Kalia cracks me up with her climbing! I bet she keeps you busy!! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Logan is just starting to crawl and escape into the kitchen, I can't believe Kalia is climbing so well already.

Anonymous said...

Ah, you made me a little homesick. Jason & I have realized how much we love those cloudless skies....I'm betting we'll be grateful we don't have them this summer though! She's so cute....you should introduce her to pullies and clips! ;)

Traci said...

I am so jealous of the weather in St George! I need some sun and warmth right about now.

Kalia gets cuter every day! Her smile is to die for!

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! So when will you be back to SG?

Heather B said...

Probably for Chemo #3 and Mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Heather, to answer your question on my blog. The babies will be 14 months apart.

Kat Clark said...

She is going to be such a good big sister someday! Just think of the mischief she will teach the next baby Bigler! I miss you guys so much. Ugh...

Cory said...

Cute pictures! Your little girls is getting so big. Looks like you had a great time in St. George. I love it down there!

Hey do you think you could add my email to your list for private? Cory's email is the one that can get into your blog, so I don't end up going to yours as much since I have to be signed in as him to view it, but I'd love to still see your updates and such! Here is my email: lindsayferguson226@gmail.com. THanks! :)

Mik'L said...

Cute pictures. It sounds like your mom is a total trooper...I wouldn't expect anything less! We should get together next time you are here.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Can't wait to be there. Our girls can tag team the boys!

Brandi Schall said...

Such cute pictues. Tara's boys are so cute! Looks like a fun time, makes me miss my sister and her kids in SG!

jaesi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you 3 on your header!!!

She is sooo cute! Is she walking like crazy?!
I am so happy that you can be close to family....and soon Krystal too!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Heather! :)

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

I can not believe how big Kalia is getting. Your daughter is at the age that I love little kids.