

I almost missed her birthday...some sister I am!! Happy 24th Birthday Tara dear, you are such a wonderful sister to have. Here's a few amazing things about her:
1. She is probably the funniest person in our family, and the party never gets started until she gets there.
2. She is an amazing mother. I've watched her take care of those twins, and I've NEVER heard her complain once about it being hard.
3. She is also a wonderful aunt!! Guess who can make Kalia smile the easiest? TARA of course! Guess who is Damon's favorite? TARA!! She's always been a natural with kids.
4. She has a heart of gold. I remember her going to visit the elderly in the care center, and she had this one special friend named Genevieve. Tara of course taught her how to stick out her tongue and say, "Whut's Upppppppp" (budweiser style)
5. She's kind. We went to Pizza Factory last week, and she ordered alfredo sauce to dip her breadtwist in. Before I knew it, I had eaten up most of it. She didn't get mad...she said, "Oh, I can use my ranch" (from her salad.) I was impressed, because I don't like people poaching my food when it's so dang good. She's a better woman than I am.
6. She is an amazing athlete. She was good at all sports without even trying. I had to work my butt off all those years...but she it seemed to come so natural to her.
You can't help but love that girl as so many of you know, and I hope she had a fabulous birthday, and that she got everything she wanted. We love ya!!!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Tara!
Tara is amazing! I hope she had a great birthday!
Happiest 24th! You are too cute Tara!
Im missing PF!
Happy birthday Tara!
happy birthday tara! you are one of the funnest people i know.
She is one heck of a gal! Happy Birthday!
Thanks heather! its been fun to have you so close, and getting to play with kalia! and you of course!! glad we will all be hanging out during the summer..party on!
Happy Birthday Tara!!!!
Happy Bday Tara! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment