Monday, July 16, 2007

35 Weeks and Counting

Showing some skin this time! Woo! Some (mean) people ask me if I'm already due. Other (extremely kind) people tell me I look so small, they can't believe I only have 5 weeks left. Bless their souls. I look back at the picture I posted of 20 weeks where I called myself "huge"-- haha! What a joke! Huge is just setting in.

18 comments:

jaesi said...

you look beautiful. I cant believe it is so close. 5 weeks is nothing. and before you know it, she will be 5 months! by the way, does "she" have a name yet?

~Kreitzers said...

So cute, what a sport, I wouldn't let anyone near me with a camera past 30 weeks :) You look great and it's an amazing miracle you're apart of, my next pregnancy I'm going to try not to be so vain!

Crystal said...

I'm with the "I can't believe you're due in 5 weeks" people. I was like four times your size at 35 weeks. And what is it with no one having stretch marks but me?!? Honestly. What are your secrets?

You look marvelous!

Emma said...

I LOVE pregnant bellies! You look so beautiful, pregnancy does great things for you!
I can't believe there is only 5 more weeks till this little one comes! You're going to do great!

Heather B said...

Ah, shucks, guys, I didn't put the picture up there to get a bunch of compliments!! (But thanks, I still love getting them!) I know, I can't believe it's almost here either. I had Braxton Hicks contractions all day Sunday and I started to...be afraid of labor. :0)

Baby Girl doesn't have a name, but we have a list of about 10 options to choose from, we'll probably decide when she's born. Maybe I'll put the list up anyway.

Also, I must admit, I have some lovely stretch marks on the Jugs, but none yet on my belly, maybe thanks to Emma's encouragement that I slather up with Cocoa Butter. However, I think I'll grow another inch or two (if my sister's growth is any indication) and then the marks may surface. Oh well.

Alyson said...

but you look so stunning my dear! i really can't believe the countdown is at 5 weeks! so exciting! (i'm afraid of labor too, and i'm not even pregnant! i feel your pain!)

Anonymous said...

Heather you really do look great. And you are all tan and stuff! Good luck with these next few weeks! I hope you are getting some sleep because you won't be when the little one comes!

Mel said...

I only WISH I looked like you at twenty weeks! I am only...I don't even know how far along I am and I already look like you! So in my mind's eye, you are very small (only to make myself feel small...but for some reason I still feel big) Have I said "feel", "small" and "Big" enough yet?

Emma said...

On the jugs eh? Your to funny! I didn't get any strech marks on my belly until thee very LAST week! Hang in there Champ! ;)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Wow you do look beautiful Heather! I hope I can look that good 35 weeks pregnant! Can't wait to see baby girl!

Kristen said...

Wow, you do look awesome! I was thinking the same thing as Crystal... #1, I was way HUGER than that at 35 weeks! And #2, where are the stretch marks?! NO FAIR!

Krystal Trapnell said...

You look great (and tan)! I want to hear your list of ten possibilities, and also some middle name possibilities...

Heather B said...

All right, I'll put up a list of names. And I have to confess, I'm not that tan. I am just a WALKING OVEN!!! We have a little a/c unit in our room that we turn on at night to sleep with, but when I'm home from 5-11 p.m. I am just roasting away, thus, the healthy flush of my cheeks. However, my belly is much whiter than the picture shows, so I think it's the lighting. Oh well, I guess I can't complain.

HeatherB said...

You look so beautiful, and I know you won't believe this, but you really don't look huge. I can't believe you only have five weeks left...it went by fast for me :) Seriously about the stretch marks. I had those at like six months. No Fair!

kristen said...

too cute heather! like the others.. i wish i looked that good at 35 weeks-i worked at a hospital while i was pregnant and i kept asking my doc when i'd see him to just take the baby out right then! you should give me your address-i'd love to send you a little gift!

Lara said...

I don't know who you guys are kidding . . . the last month of pregnancy is TORTURE. You feel huge, you practically need a push to get out of bed in the morning, you pee every 5 minutes . . . I could go on forever.

But the little babies are so worth it! I love the spirit that is there with a newborn. There is nothing else quite like it. Hang in there, Heather!

The Bundys said...

ok really, you are way too cute to be 35 weeks prego! And the no stretch marks is great. I didnt get them until the week before I had Holton, but with Jace they showed up quick.

Anonymous said...

Heather, you look awesome. I'm almost 30 weeks and bigger than you. I wished I had used the coco butter with Tyler, but I'm trying to use it with this one, hopefully it will prevent or reduce the stretch marks.