Friday, February 16, 2007

Yay for Twins

Thanks, Tara, for the latest pictures of Maddux and Malakai! These are my twin nephews, 7 months old, just starting to crawl. Tara says they keep her busy, but the boys will play with each other and keep each other entertained. (I just can't imagine two at a time, much less one!) These boys were born at 37 weeks, and weighed over 8 pounds each! Wow! Must be some of the Samoan blood in them.

I haven't seen the little (big) guys since they were three weeks old. I can't wait to see them in March! Man, look at those eyelashes!
He has a cute little Samoan nose.
Posted by Picasa
Keep up the good work Tara!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that they weighed over 8 lbs both at birth! HOly crap!!! I saw them a couple weeks ago in st. george... they are super cute!!!

Mel said...

So beautiful! I can't believe they are crawling at 7 months! Abi isn't even sitting up yet. Cute little nephews you got. More power to the mommy for takin' care of twins.

Alyson said...

wait a minute! isn't tara your younger sister that would come hang out with us at the treehouse? she already has twins?!!? wow! they're adorable!

Crystal said...

Those boys are just adorable!! I can't believe Tara has TWO babies. She is a better woman that I am!!!

Heather B said...

Well, I guess lucky for her, she doesn't know any different Next time, she'll be like, Wow, this is easy! ONE baby! !

(Abby- they didn't even attempt a regular delivery, it was a scheduled c-section for sure!)

(Yes Aly, Tara is 3 years younger than me! She's way ahead of me now! Haha)

~Kreitzers said...

They are super cute! I, like Aly, cannot believe that Tara is the mother of two!!! They are adorable, I bet she has so much fun with them.