2007
Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything!! My first excuse is that my camera has been missing since we got back from Christmas in Arizona, and my second excuse is that....we spent Christmas in Arizona. It was a great week, and it was packed full of fun and food. I'll try to get pictures from some of Samuel's family. As for New Years, we spent it with some friends playing games, watching the first Rocky movie, and drinking Sparkling Cider. Oh, and watching fireworks. I didn't know til now, but people here LOVE new years, and there are more fireworks and firecrackers than on the fourth of July!! We were at our friends' apartment, which is about on the 20th floor, and from their balcony we could see fireworks in several different parts of town, and also in every street. The firecrackers were so consistent that it sounded like heavy rain. Any way, thanks Marty, for emailing some pictures over.Here we are watching the first Rocky from the 70's (my first time seeing it.)
I wasn't feeling good enough to dress up this year, it was all about comfort, as you can see! Ha ha. And I promise that really is sparkling cider!
Can you see the fireworks in the background? Wow, I didn't realize how huge I look in those baggy clothes! I'm embarassed! Good thing people love me for me! Hahahaha.
Well, Happy New Year everyone!! Hope all your resolutions really HAPPEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment