Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm still here

Hi everybody. I haven't had anything happening around here, and I can't think of anything to write about! Samuel has been in Las Vegas at a Real Estate Investment class over the weekend, so I just went shopping and out to dinner with some friends, and hung out at the apt.

Oh, and Samuel went to visit my family in St. George. That was his own choice. And it was supposed to go well, he's just trying to reach out to my family, but for those of you who know my mom, well, I don't know if we can say it ended well. I'm definitely not putting all those drama-filled details on the web!

Let me just say that it's kind of a disappointment sometimes to grow up and realize that your parents aren't as perfect as you thought. I'm not claiming to be perfect, by ANY means, nor am I claiming to have a perfect husband. But as Puumba says in the Lion King, "You gotta put your behind in the past!" :) He probably meant you gotta put the past behind you. But I wish everyone could just do that.

No comments: