Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Faces of Ella

I love this little stinker so much, even if she is showing signs of a slightly feisty personality!!! Almost 11 months old. Hair seems to be getting curly (with hairspray help.) Still has 4 teeth, drooling like crazy so more on the way? She loves to give me cheesy grins, clap, wave, play Patty Cake, click her tongue, and will now say Mama for me, as well as Dada, and "Dah" for doggy. My favorite thing though, is this forced little laugh/chuckle that she does, often, when she thinks something is funny, or someone else is laughing. It makes me laugh every time.
Oh, and she LOVES HER MAMA!! She's walking well and already losing that "tipsy/balancing" thing that babies do when they learn to walk- I just love that and will miss it. But I really want to remember these baby faces, those expressions, those cheeks...I am so thankful for this little third baby of mine.









P.S. This is a video I don't want to lose of her doing her "tipsy" walking at 9 months old:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188Rp1VwNCQ&feature=youtu.be

No comments: