Here are the winners of the giveaway! Did you win?
Shantal
Meili
Jaesi
Tara
Krystal
Jamey
Jamie
Pam
Emily
Michelle (both Michelles)
Tammy
Misti
Emma
Kat
YES, you read that right. EVERY person is getting an Amazon coupon.
I've never done a giveaway before. I had totally planned to give away the two coupons, done by random drawing, etc. But then all of you started leaving comments about how helpful it would be if you won-- and it was tugging on my heart strings! I knew I couldn't really RIG the results, actually, I knew that I COULD, but that wouldn't exactly be ethical, plus, how could I narrow it down? At least half of you have (or will have) two kids in diapers!
So, I found myself wishing that everyone could have a coupon. And I figured out how to make it happen. Basically I went to Babies R Us and got 13 more free magazines (the free subscriptions I mentioned above) and now- everyone is a winner. I did find that the latest edition of Baby Talk magazine has $10 off coupons to the Amazon Baby Store- so it's good on everything in the store. With Amazon Mom, you have free shipping with Amazon Prime, so you can get COMPLETELY free items like blankets, bottles, pacifiers, etc. Also, you can stack the $10 off coupon with the 20% off coupons, in fact, you can stack a code that starts with YT (20% off) with a code that starts with YJ (20% off) PLUS the $10 off coupon. If you do that on a huge economy size box of diapers, your total will be $3.00 or LESS. BUT, like I said, they won't let you use more than one $10 off coupon PER amazon.com account (but you could technically create others with different email addresses.)
Having said that, WINNERS (that would be all of you who left a comment above) please email me ASAP at heatheresplin@yahoo.com and I then I can EMAIL you the code to use right away. It expires 2/28/11 so make sure you use it quick!
I love you all blog readers and friends.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Valentines Day!
7 comments:
Thanks so much! Super fun! I'll email you now!
You are an ANGEL!! We sure do LOVE you!! Thank you once again!!
You are awesome! What a fun surprise!
Thanks Heather!!! You are such a SWEETHEART!!!
You are such a sweet girl. Isn't that the funniest thing? Everytime I do some kind of a giveaway I feel bad that everyone can't win. :) Love ya, lady!!!
awesome!!!! You are the BEST! We need to get together soon. Will you email me the code? I need diapers next week, and always get them on amazon. This is seriously awesome. my email is emilyblais@hotmail.com
you rock girl.
and fyi, i found 3 10% of coupons off of diapers at amazon. 3 because i stole them out of magazines at work. i'm excited to use them and SAVE!!!
Post a Comment