they look cute in their dresses! My kids wouldn't sit together for a picture either! So fun!
LOVE that middle pic. Darling.
Actually those pictures are just perfect! My favorite shots are the candid real life ones. :) They look beautiful.
I love those pictures and dresses. Are you planning on any more?
Yes Katie, we are, but not for awhile.
Cute pics! Don't you just love sisters :) I just caught up reading your posts, I love all the cute things Kalia's saying! "hon" hilarious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
they look cute in their dresses! My kids wouldn't sit together for a picture either! So fun!
LOVE that middle pic. Darling.
Actually those pictures are just perfect! My favorite shots are the candid real life ones. :) They look beautiful.
I love those pictures and dresses. Are you planning on any more?
Yes Katie, we are, but not for awhile.
Cute pics! Don't you just love sisters :) I just caught up reading your posts, I love all the cute things Kalia's saying! "hon" hilarious!
Post a Comment