Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools

This is a pregnancy test (a little strip that I got off ebay. They're cheap, only 50 cents each.) It has a single purple line down it. So it is NEGATIVE of course, but I showed it to Samuel and told him it meant POSITIVE and that we were having another baby. He totally believed me! I used my best acting skills to pretend I was really nervous to be having another one so soon.
Samuel and I have never played pranks on each other for April Fools, so maybe this is kinda mean (I haven't told him yet that it's a joke. I'll tell him before he goes to bed. I thought it would be more fun if he spent the day freaking out.) Anyway, I've enjoyed seeing what some of you guys have been doing for April Fools. It was my friend Emma's idea to tell her hubby that she was pregnant- thanks for the idea. :)

Here's two video clips from today- Kalia doing her favorite song and dance on the coffee table and Annaliese doing her water aerobics:



12 comments:

Sarah said...

Both of those videos are absolutely adorable. On the April Fool's joke-- I had thought about pulling that prank on my husband but I was too worried it would give him a heart attack!

Emily said...

Hey, I should tell Greg that I'm pregnant too...oh wait, guess that one won't work for me! :) You're hardcore - I couldn't go 5 minutes before I would laugh. :)

Marylin said...

LOL that's funny! I thought of doing an April Fools joke but decided getting pregnant for real on April 1st was joke enough for a life time!! (with Lexi) :)

Emma said...

Dang girl, your good! I can't believe you've gone all day, I didn't last 5 minutes! I hope he still talks to you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Cute girls! I hope Samuel laughed when you told him April Fools.

Mel said...

Those videos were adorable. Annaleise is sooooooo cute.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Man... you r mean. To make him go all day! haha! j/k! I bet he is freaking out! I want hear how he reacted when you told him it was an AF's joke! Keep us updated!

Heather B said...

Okay, so his reaction was so funny, I was laughing so hard! He was a teeny bit mad at first- he said he'd been thinking about it all day and was worried but excited about another little baby. So when I told him April Fools, he was shocked...and said I shouldn't play with people's feelings! Then after a few minutes he comes back in laughing, saying he KNEW it was April Fools Day, but it didn't cross his mind that I was playing. Then he goes, "I have to hand it to you. You really got me." And he wasn't mad anymore. But I'm sure this prank will never work on him again. :)

Kat Clark said...

I told called Michael and told him my conractions were 5 minutes apart and that he better go tell his attending he was leaving for the other hospital. He was surprisingly calm but kind of nervous. Then I reminded him that it was April 1st and he didn't even laugh. He thought I was so lame and my joke only lasted like 10 seconds! Men are hard to impress! Next time I'll put glue on the toilet seat or something. :) Anyway, those videos are delightful! They are especially cute together in the tub. What fun!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

love those cute rolls of annaliese

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

love those cute rolls of annaliese

Marylin said...

Thanks for your comment!! I love you too!! We really need to get together soon!! :) Let me know if any days this week work for you!!