Thursday, March 13, 2008

Temple Ridge Apartments

Okay, everyone, in case you were wondering, this is where we're living and what we're doing.
http://templeridgeapartments.blogspot.com/

(and that is NOT our apartment interior that you see in the pictures. It's the previous manager's unit, and it's just a one bedroom.)

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for an improved blog...I have very little experience in advertising or sales.

Thanks.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinking cute! Can you paint? That would bring distinction (sp?) to your living and dining.....? I have no idea what your furniture, etc. is like....I still think Brit could do the best job!

jaesi said...

Heather you are hilarious! I am lovin the Elvis Avatar!
Kalia is sooooo cute! Im sure your fam is so happy she is close now.
I wish I was in Vegas.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I think it looks great, hope you get a lot of takers!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Those look very cute! How exciting!

Miranda said...

I sent an email to my friend who will be moving there in the spring.

Abby said...

those look really nice. cute festive layout... love how you change your avatars.. they are so funny

Ann said...

I think the apartment looks very cute! Did you do that blog for the apartments? It's great!

Staci said...

Hi! I am glad to see that you survived the move! I bet you are missing Hawaii though! I bet it is nice to be so close to family again though-that makes it worth it-right? The apartment blog looks good. I do have one suggestion though-sorry, you asked! Once you get your apartment all put together maybe you could take some new pics. The grandma decor may turn some possible tennants (sp) off even though they would have their own stuff in it. Just a thought...

Jamey said...

I am not good with advertising either. I am trying to get the word out for my preschool, and all I can think of is putting signs on our mailboxes. But your blog that you set up looks nice.

Yeah, we are going to Brazil in April, we will be gone for 10 days with no kids...crazy!

Brandi Schall said...

I'm so glad to see you're settled/settling. Good luck decorating, it really is hard! I just think my house will always be a work in progress, I'd rather buy things I really like even if I have a few bare walls for a while! Plus, sometimes things dawn on me after months (like--we need a wreath there!) that I think helps when you have an empty canvas. (can you tell I'm convincing myself that my white bare walls are a GOOD thing?)

I think the blog is great, it's just good to have an internet presence and have all your info. regarding renting--looks like you've done that. I do suggest putting listings up on craigslist (esp) if you haven't already. It was really the only place we looked for a house to rent. You can always include a link to the blog.

Mel said...

Okay, so I am the party pooper who does have a few suggestions...to make it a little more professional, use more solid backgrounds and use colors that compliment the complex (tans, greens and blues would look fabulous). Use the Tahoma font. Okay, let me know if I am lame.