Monday, November 05, 2007

Tagged

6 things you might not know about me:

1. I HAVE to have a bazillion bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower. I love the variety. I never finish them though. I get bored and start looking for something else. Now I am getting obsessed with having tons of options of baby bath and lotions too.
2. I am good at following recipes. (My husband, on the other hand, is a great recipe inventor. I just ate a very tasty concoction of potatoes, beef, and Ramen noodles. Yeah, surprise, it was good!)


3. I have no gusher-self-control. I ate three boxes in three days. Time to stop buying them.

4. I chew on the inside of my cheeks. I'm trying to quit that.

5. I learned to play the harp my senior year at BYU6. I'm going to start doing Pilates (and see if I can get get my stomach back to pre-baby shape.) Any suggestions of a good DVD?

10 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Wow! that is awesome you learned to play the harp! What a beautiful instrument. I too am good at following recipes...in fact I usually don't like it when people don't follow directions. I would rather cook than have someone experiment and take the risk of having it turn out gross!

Alisha Wilkins said...

I am so obsessed with differnt smelly lotions for Taylor! She smells different everyday ;0)

Love pilates! I have the Windsor Pilates DVD and I love that she has one that is like an hour long, but it also comes with one that you can do in 10 minutes! I took a class after I had Taylor and looovvved it!

How cool that you learned to play the harp!

Emma said...

*Gushers, love them.
*I do the same thing to my cheeks.. why?
*And Windsor Pilates for me as well as some Core Secrets ( with a exercise ball, LOVE it!) to mix it up a bit!

Very interesting facts about your cute little self!

Jess said...

I love gushers too!! I always have lots of different shampoo and condtioner in my shower too...It drives my husband crazy!!!

~Kreitzers said...

How are you making your blog so scrapbook like?

Cory said...

Hi Heather, This is Cory's wife Lindsay. Cory showed me your blog, it is so cute! Your little girl is a doll. I was just wondering, where did you get your cute scrapbook background? Did you have to design it yourself or is there a place you can get templates like this? I am kinda new at this blogging stuff :). Anyway, I'm glad we found your blog. It's so fun to keep up with everyone. Take care!

Annelise said...

another vote for windsor pilates. i used to do that . . .! where did you get your template from? its super cute!

Kristen said...

How fun! I think it's awesome that you can play the harp. I really really want to learn how to play the violin someday!

Crystal said...

I'm the exact opposite with shampoos!!! I have to finish every little drop before I open a new one. It drives me crazy to have two opened items of the same thing. And I HATE HATE HATE it when my conditioner runs out before my shampoo! (which it does every time!) BC then I have one new bottle open and one almost empty bottle open. They have to be the SAME!!

Nadine said...

i bite my cheeks too. i stopped once before and went back to it and haven't been able to quit since.