Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 10th- It was Magical

Finally home! It was a fabulous trip. March 10th was probably the best day of my life. I'll never forget it. It was so fun to see so many people and loved ones, that made it most memorable of all. So, it'll take me a week or two to tell all about it, but to start with, we got into Vegas the night before our sealing, and didn't get to St. George until 3:15 a.m.! I got about 4 hours of sleep, then went to my hair appointment. I kind of just left it up to my stylist, who is actually the younger sister of my close friend Genis. My hair turned out pretty similar to one of the pictures, I really loved it. I decided not to wear a veil, when I put on the tiara, it seemed like enough. The sealing itself was amazing, we both cried like babies. And it was a fun surprise, my little brother Eric got endowed the morning of my sealing, and so he was there at my sealing in the afternoon. My mom had told me he wouldn't be endowed in time. (He got his mission call 5 days later, more on that soon!) We took all these pictures, here's a few of my favorites:



(And...if you REALLY have a lot of time, you can check out all the pictures, tell me which ones are the best, in your opinion, before we print any out. Here's the link, password is march10.)

We had a wedding/sealing dinner after that, and we played a short slideshow, if you want to see it, click here, the username is HSB and the password is aloha. And it works better if you let it load before you push "play".

Okay, that's all for now, but I'll be back!!!!



Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Abby said...

I love your pictures! They turned out so good! Congrats! You look beautiful!

Crystal said...

Yay Heather! I've been waiting anxiously to hear about your trip. Your pics are beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about it!!!

Crystal said...

BTW--I just looked at some of you pics. You're gorgeous! I mean really...

Mel said...

Welcome home!!! I have missed you guys so much and can't wait to see you. You know, there are just some people in this world that are so beautiful, you are aloud to hate them...but you are so beautiful and nice, that it is imposbile to hate you! You are the most beautiful couple and so photogenic. Here are the pictures I absolutely LOVED...I loved all of them, but these are my personal favorites:
The one where you are kissing your dad...so cute. Slide #93, #100, where Sam is kissing his mom. #111, 125, 136, 153, 226 (shows your personalities), 256, 257. Thanks for sharing. I am soooo happy for you. BTW, I'm prego.

Alyson said...

wow, heather! you look stunning! i love your hair and tiara and all of the pictures are so great, too many good ones to choose from! you two make such a beautiful couple and you both have such a wonderful glow in your eyes! contrats!

Heather B said...

Thanks you guys!! I'm so glad you like them, and thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate them. Anyway, more details to come.

Heather B said...

p.s Thanks to Deb for capturing the moments!

The Leggs said...

It was so good to see you. I am so glad you came in. Your pics are amazing. I love them. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Florida too.

Emily Blais said...

seriously, you are beautiful! What a great day! I wish I could go back to mine and do it all again! I looked at your pictures and loved them!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Allie and I loved watching your movie, although I think it made her a little "homesick" for you!

Heather B said...

Ohhh, I miss Allie!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Wonderful pictures. You and Samuel look so happy I was so sad I wasn't able to make it. I can't believe how big your brothers and sisters are. That was so nice for your Grandma to hook you up in the Honeymoon suite.

I'm glad you had a wonderful day!