Monday, February 18, 2013

Well, how do I say this. I don't want to do that "other blog" I mentioned in my last post. THIS blog is close to my heart. THIS blog is the one that will be published into my Blurb book. THIS one needs to continue on. The other one, well, it might get a few posts now and then, and that's important because I did already take a few people off of this blog and add them to that one. But after reading all your comments and #1, realizing that there ARE still people in the world who read blogs, and #2, there ARE people who LIKE the openness, honesty, and candor of a blogger like me...well, it just made me feel sad to think about changing it all up. I don't like to pretend my life is perfect. In fact, I'd rather talk about how I learn to be happy, despite the struggles of life and despite the LACK of perfection in my life.

Thank you so much for the comments, especially the ones who told me they have appreciated some of the personal or spiritual things I've shared in the past. Basically it made it an easy choice to keep things how they are. I have learned from my past mistakes, that's for sure, but I just can't bring myself to end it all as a result.

So I do apologize for saying I was going to do something and then not doing it- I promise it wasn't my intention, but it is nice to know what readers are left, and I am going to do a good thorough housecleaning of people who just added on years ago when Kalia went through that major hospitalization and all those surgeries- they wanted updates, now they have forgotten all about the blog.

I guess I'm rambling. Thanks for sticking with me. I'll try to make it worth your while.
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are sticking around. I too love the candor of your blog. Please don't change who you are or how you do things.

Jamey said...

You may be one of the only blogs that I read that actaully tell it like it is - it is refreshing. It makes me think that I am NORMAL, and people really do have bad days, and good days. Love it.

Mel said...

Keep it real and keep it coming! I'm one of these rather real life bloggers, despite the fact that my mother-in-law called me to the curb on it one day. We gotta be real to help on another out!!!

Tasha said...

I read your blog, so keep me invited :)

Brooke Bennett said...

I love reading your blog!!!