Thursday, March 22, 2012
Two Things You Don't See....ever
Last week there were some crazy things happening! I had to document then for the blog book! The first phenomenon- Ella fell asleep in her car seat. This chick does not like to sleep anywhere but her BED! She does amazing in that pack and play, in a pitch dark closet with a noise machine going. She is a great napper, and sleeps 12-13 hours through the night as well. But this means that she will NOT sleep anywhere else. So that also means that I never get to see her sleeping, which as we all know, is one of the treasured moments of parenthood. This certain day I caught the rare moment. I love those heavy cheeks and puckered lips. And I love to see her in her final days in this gorgeous car seat. She'll be one in less than two weeks, and we'll put her in a bigger seat. 
The other crazy event was the hail storm that hit Arizona. Mind you, my kids have only seen snow once in their lives, and that was in December in Flagstaff. But here in the Phoenix area, the white stuff just doesn't exist. So imagine our great surprise when, almost out of nowhere, the wather cooled down and big ol marble-sized hail started covering everything. It was coming down so hard, I was sure our Pilot, which was in the driveway, was going to be dented. (Luckily it wasn't!) I have truly never experienced anything like this hail storm. It was a doozy. Here's a few pics.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay you got some AMAZING pics of the hail- I may steal some of your pics if you don't mind :) haha! Okay and that pic of your daughter sleeping- so dang cute!!!! :)
That is crazy!!
that last picture is SO awesome!!
Post a Comment