Friday, September 09, 2011

And this is what happens...


when the people who live upstairs buy a watermelon, let it sit on their counter for who knows how long, then give it to you before they leave town, then it sits on YOUR counter for who knows how long, and then your two-year-old climbs up on the counter, STEPS on the watermelon, and it turns out it's rotten, so her foot goes right through it, and it gushes everywhere.

By the way, that will ruin your rug. And it smells REALLY BAD.

5 comments:

Jamey said...

oh - that so does not look fun to clean up! Sorry!

Ann Mitchell said...

YIKES! I sat with your mom at Whitni Nisson Reese's funeral today. A great tribute.

Nessa said...

EWWWWWW! :) I had that happen with a rotten cantalope that got "lost" in the back of my pantry...I feel your pain!!

jaesi said...

wooooof. i cant smell it now.

Jonny and Brittany said...

hahaha! This is too funny! By the way I LOVED seeing you the other day- let's get together and have a gals day k?? :) Your girls are getting SO big! Cannot believe Kalia is 4!!! It seems like yesterday we were playing in Hawaii together and Kalia wasn't even around- CRAZY how time flies!