Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home Again

We're home! What a great time we had in Utah. Family and friends are the best. Here's a little recap:

It was fun to get together with Crystal and Brandy for some yummy Cafe Rio!! (Sorry Camie, I wished I could have fed-exed you some food!)

It was great to meet Lincoln and Elsa. They both have adorable personalities, as you can see. Here Elsa is taking care of Kalia.
And Lincoln being a rock star! (And in case you didn't read Crystal's blog, he was slapping strangers in the bum. It was hilarious.)

Kalia LOVED her extra-large swaddle blankets, thanks to Crystal who sewed them up herself!! They were super cute, and they worked like a charm:
Kalia had fun (who am I kidding; I had fun) dressing up Kalia in warm clothes like leggings, sweaters, and pajamas with feet. So cute!Good thing she had some warm clothes, cause it SNOWED up north!! Fun!
And of course we had way too much fun staying at Tara's place for a week.Kalia survived her very curious and rambunctious cousins.
She was an angel on the flight home, (whew!) and we are glad to be back in Hawaii.

19 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm glad you got home safe! It looks like you had a fun few weeks! Kalia looks like she is already getting bigger!

That pic of Mal and Mad is hilarious! Bums can be so cute when they are little!

Jess said...

How fun!! I love going to St. George to visit family and friends! I'm glad Kalia did well on the plane....that might change in a few months:)

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

love all the pics. I am glad she did so good on the plane! how nice... the pics of the boys are sooo funny!!

Kristen said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to go to lunch with you guys! Especially because you had Cafe Rio :) We're glad you made it home safe, and Kalia looks like she is getting so big already!

Crystal said...

I'm glad the blankets are working out...I forgot how much I love seeing swaddled babies. Yummy little burritos.

That pic of Elsa & Kalia is so cute! Tara's boys are so adorable!!!

Yay for a smooth plane ride!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Heather she is so cute. I can't believe she is almost two months. How's mom life going for you?

Katie

becca olsen said...

Love the pic's! We missed you! I'm glad you had a good time. We'll have to get together soon!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh I am so glad that you all had a good time while home visiting!Kalia gets bigger everyday! Oh what a sweet little angel! I LOVE THE snowy picture of the fam you all look so COZY and warm! We miss you guys soooo much! Give baby a kiss for me and tell Samual Hello for us!

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safely. Kalia just gets cuter in every picture.

jaesi said...

I love the picutre of the leggings! She is just growing so fast.
So glad you made it back safe. Soooo good to see you!!

Holly Woolsey said...

I love all your cute pictures! I was smiling the whole time! Kalia is looking so big! They grow so fast. And I love love love the picture of you guys in the snow! So cute!

~Kreitzers said...

Looks like it was a good time here in Utah, wish I could have seen you, but I know how good it feels when you get home and settle back into a routine.

Distant Coussens said...

So jealous of your snowy scenery pic! Oh how I miss being able to bundle up when it's cold. Looks like Kalia was handling the cold pretty well, and I'm glad you got to dress her up in cute fall and wintery clothes!

Abby said...

how fun to visit st. george! Looks like you guys had fun!

Alyson said...

She is just so cute! I am so sorry we were never able to meet up. I really was looking forward to it! You look gorgeous. :) I'm glad you made it back home safely!

Nadine said...

it was fun to see you while you were here. i'm glad you had a good time.

Annelise said...

kalia is growing up!! she is such a cutie. it looks like your trip was a blast!

kristen said...

Hey, I tagged you! See my blog for the rules!

Heather B said...

Ok Kristen...I'll get on it!